You Only Live Once Part 2

I really liked the last one, so I'm gonna continue it!

You've run away with Chloë...

"I've never felt more alive," you say, looking at yourself in the mirror. You're finally wearing something comfortable: pants.
"You know where we need to go?" she asks. You meet her eyes and smile. She looks stunning. Her long legs are clad in loose pants, and she looks absolutely gorgeous. Her blonde hair is left down in messy waves, and she's left her face bare.
"Where?" you ask, and she smiles. She comes over to you and puts her hands on your hips.
"America," she says as she leans in. Her lips meet yours, and you smile against her as you tangle your hands in her hair. You pull her closer as your lips move in sync.
"America?" you murmur, and she laughs slightly.
"We could get married," she says, and you pause. You pull away and look at her face.
"You want to get married?" you question, looking into her green eyes.
"Not immediately," she replies, a smile playing on her pink lips. "It's nice to have the possibility, you know?"
"We wouldn't be judged there," you say softly, leaning in again and letting your lips brush hers. She smiles and closes the space between your lips.
"Imagine." Her hand tangles in your hair, pulling you closer. Your heart beats rapidly. "We could hold hands in public." Her other hand moves down to your ass, making your breath hitch.
"Scandalous," you murmur, making her giggle.
"We could kiss," she breathes, letting her lips trail down to your jawline. She lets her lips brush your skin, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. You close your eyes, letting yourself just feel her. You can smell the sweet intoxicating scent of her hair.
"Imagine," she whispers again, her lips by your ear. You feel her lips graze your earlobe, sending a shiver down your spine.
"Sounds like heaven," you breathe, letting your head roll back as she kisses down your neck.
"Then let's do it," she says, kissing your shoulder one final time before lifting her face to look at you.
"How?" You look into her eyes.
"We get on the next ship out of here," she says. "You have money, no?"
"I do. We need to get out quickly."
"Then let's go tonight," she says, her eyes shining brightly. She's so determined to do this.
"Alright. Let's do it," you respond before kissing her once more.

You make it out of the country safely, and you arrive in the United States—the land of dreams. You find a place to live, and you both find work.
It wasn't easy, but together, you were happy.
Three years after arriving in the country, you finally take advantage of the fact that you can marry here.
And years after your marriage, you publish your tale of love and desperation. It became a bestseller in your home country, even prompting them to change their conservative ways.

You could say that the two of you made history.

A/N
I enjoyed this so much honestly