My Everything

You're my everything, but am I anything to you?

I look into your eyes and fall for you over and over again. I can see a future with you. I see you in my life for a long time. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I love you. I'm in love with you. You make me feel like there's hope in this world. You make me believe that good people still exist. Because you're absolutely amazing. I've never met anyone more amazing. You're beautiful, caring, smart, and utterly ridiculous in the best possible way. And I'm in love with you.
And I just want to be something to you. You're my everything, but am I anything to you?

———

She looks toward her, hoping to catch her looking. But no such luck. Chloë is looking down at her book, concentrating on her reading. Well, that's what it looks like to Eve, anyway. Chloë is actually staring at the page daydreaming about kissing Eve. She imagines her soft lips against hers. Her hand on her waist. Her hand fisted in her hair. Chloë can almost feel her body against hers.
She bites her lip and looks up. Eve looks down quickly, scared that Chloë will catch her staring. Chloë's gaze falls on Eve, who continues looking at her book. She can't read, not when she feels Chloë watching her.
Chloë looks at each feature of Eve's beautiful face. She admires the curve of her lips. Her long lashes. Her hair. Her jawline. Oh how she wishes she could pepper that jawline with kisses.
And in that moment, Eve looks up. Their eyes lock. Chloë smiles slightly.
You're my everything, she thinks.
Eve returns the smile.
Am I anything to you? she thinks.
Chloë stands up, closing her book. Eve's breath hitches. She looks to the blonde girl and looks down again. Chloë moves toward her before sitting down across from her.
"Hey," Chloë says.
"Hey," Eve replies, her heart beating faster. She can smell Chloë's sweet scent. It's intoxicating. She wants to bury her face in her blonde hair.
"How are you?" Chloë asks, watching as Eve brushes a strand of hair behind her ear.
"I'm pretty good. How are you?"
"Good," Chloë responds. Are you going to ask, or should I?
When Eve doesn't make a move to say anything more, Chloë does it for her: "Do you want to go out with me?"
Eve blinks. "Do I what?"
"You heard me," Chloë laughs slightly, her cheeks warming.
"I would love to go out with you," Eve says softly, as if speaking any louder would make it all fade away suddenly.
The two girls smile.
Who knew they were actually everything to each other?
And over the months, they grew closer and closer until they were so irrevocably in love that they decided, finally, that they would get married. People told them they were moving too fast. But when you know, you know.
And they knew. They cared about each other more than they cared about life. They loved each other with everything they had. And that makes things work. Things can't work without love; when the love is overflowing, of course things work out.

A/N
Idk what this was tbh