Dresses (Photoshoot Part 3)

You're at a dress store with your girlfriend, Chloë...

"That's my favorite," she says as you spin around in the black dress you chose.
"Is it? I liked the blue one, too," you reply, moving over to her before checking your reflection in the mirror. The simple black dress comes to just above your knees, and the v-shaped neckline is decorated with glittering stones.
"That was a good one," she muses, touching your back. "This suits you better, though."
"Let me try on the white one, too," you say, going back toward the mirrors as Chloë comes up behind you to unzip the dress. You let it fall to the floor before picking up the white dress and slipping it on.
"This one makes you look like an angel," she comments, buttoning the few buttons on the back.
"Oh stop it," you laugh, blushing slightly as you readjust the skirt portion before looking at you reflection.
"See?" she gushes, fixing your hair for you. "Let's take a picture," she says, going over to the pile of dresses in the corner and grabbing a light yellow dress. She tugs off her t-shirt and jeans before pulling on the dress. "Zip me up, please," she says, turning around and pulling her hair to the side. You zip her up, and she fixes her hair before turning around. "Okay," she laughs, going over to her bag and grabbing her phone. She puts her arm around you, and you kiss her cheek as she takes a picture of you two in the mirror.
"You look so cute in that," you say as you press your cheek to hers and smile.
"Not as cute as you," she giggles as she takes a few more photos.
"Can you two hurry up?" Trevor yells from outside the large dressing room.
"We're almost done," Chloë calls back, and you peck her on the cheek again before turning around.
"Let's get that and this," you say, gesturing to her dress before gesturing to yours.
"And the black one for you," she says as she unbuttons your dress.
"Then you should get another, too," you say as you turn around to unzip her dress.
"I really liked the red one. Made me feel like a vixen," she laughs, slipping off her dress before tugging on her t-shirt.
"That was a really good one," you say as you pull on your jeans and shirt.
"How many are you getting?" Trevor asks.
"Four," Chloë replies, grabbing said four dresses.
"How was that for a personal modeling shoot?" you laugh, and she smiles.
"Just perfect," she giggles before pressing her lips to yours.

A/N
Alright don't attack me if I have typos bc my brain isn't thinking well today