Planes

You're out for a walk...

"Oh I'm so sorry!" you exclaim as you bump into someone. You'd been looking up at an airplane that was flying overhead.
"I'm sorry," she replies, and you get a good look at her for the first time. She has blonde hair and green eyes, and a smile is playing on her pink lips. She's absolutely gorgeous.
Your breath hitches, and you feel your cheeks flush. "I was distracted by the airplane," you admit.
"Me, too," she replies with a laugh. "I got a picture. Want to see?"
"Sure," you reply, and she gets her phone out of her pocket. She shows you some of the pictures she took. "They look great," you say, and she grins.
"I love taking pictures," she says, showing you a few others she'd taken.
"You're good at it," you reply, loving how she seems so happy about being able to show someone her pictures.
"Thank you!" she says, her face lighting up. She meets your eyes, and you just now realize how close you'd been to her. You feel your cheeks flush, and you laugh lightly.
"I'm y/n, by the way," you say, and she smiles.
"I'm Chloë," she tells you. "Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you, too," you reply, and her green eyes search your face. You smile, your heart beating rapidly in your chest. You decide to take a risk. "I'd love to see more of your pictures."
"You would? I've been dying to show someone," she laughs.
"Want to go for coffee? You could show me more of your photos," you tell her, and her green eyes light up.
She brushes her hair behind her ear before responding, "That would be awesome."
"Want to go to the café on the corner?" you ask, pointing in the direction of the café.
She smiles. "That'd be great."

A/N
Part twoooooo
Okay but imagine running into Chloë like that