Drawing

You're at the park...

She sits down beside the fountain across from you. She's facing the side, and you admire how her hair flows beautifully, waving slightly in the breeze. She doesn't seem to notice you as she slips earbuds in her ears before pulling out her iPod.
Slipping the drawing you were working on into your bag, you pull out a new sheet of paper before starting to draw her. Despite being in the same art class, you've never talked too much—or had the chance to draw her like this. Sure, you've created the odd sketch or two, but she's never stayed still like this.
She closes her eyes, seemingly immersed in the music. You've never seen anything so beautiful.
Your pencil glides over the paper, drawing an outline of her form before filling in the small details. From the way her hair falls to the slenderness of her fingers, you capture every detail.
You continue drawing her until she moves, suddenly getting up and pulling her earbuds out of her ears. She looks in your direction, and your eyes meet. A flash of recognition crosses her face, and she smiles brightly.
Slipping her iPod in her bag, she waves, walking toward you with swift strides.
"Hey!" she says, and you flip your notepad up against your chest. Your face flushes as she sits down beside you, the scent of flowers following her.
"Hi," you reply, your heart beating faster.
"What are you drawing?" she asks, leaning closer, trying to peek at your drawing.
"Nothing. Nothing," you reply, trying to slip the notepad into your bag inconspicuously.
"Let me see. I always love your drawings," she says, and you finally give in.
You hand her the notepad, your cheeks burning.
Her green eyes widen, and you don't know if she's completely creeped out or surprised—or both. Both is possible.
"Wow," she finally says, her eyes flickering from one part of the drawing to another. You don't know what to say, but luckily, she continues, "This is amazing. I love it."
You let out a breath of relief, and you laugh awkwardly, "You don't think it's creepy?" You mentally kick yourself for asking that—why didn't you stop while you were ahead?
"Why should I?" she responds, to your relief. She looks to you, her green eyes shining as she searches your face.
Her gaze stops on your lips, and you feel like you can't breathe. She slowly leans in until her warm lips are on yours. You feel breathless as she moves a hand to your knee. Her touch sends a spark through you, and you smile giddily.
"Maybe you could draw me again?" she whispers, her lips brushing yours.
"Draw you again?" you repeat, unable to think straight.
"Nude, maybe?"
"You what."
"If you want." She suddenly pulls away, leaving you feeling dazed. "See you around, love."
Before you can process what just happened, she walks away, giving you a wave without even looking back.

A/N
YALL SHE WAS MYSTERIOUS AND CHEEKY IN THIS ONE
btw I can't draw for shit so sorry if the description was bad
stickmen are my best work