The Beginning & The End

The first thing I notice when my mind starts to clear of sleep is the warmth I feel

The first thing I notice when my mind starts to clear of sleep is the warmth I feel. It feels as though I am in a cocoon and I can't help but snuggle in deeper. What pulls from sleep completely is the warm arm that pulls me in deeper. I smile slightly remembering the night before and who I am with. As my mind clears I fully wake to the sunlight streaming in through the large windows. I sigh as I turn to look at Ares's sleeping face, his features look so much softer it makes him seem almost childlike.

I guess he feels my movement because he starts to stir slowly coming out of his slumber. He opens one eye and when he sees me looking a small smile forms on his face and closes his eye back. He lowers his head into my neck and breathes in.

"Good-morning", he says with sleep in voice and kisses my neck then pulls even further into his chest 

I giggle and go into his embrace willingly, " Good-morning"

"How long have you been up?", he says as I feel him put his face into my hair

"Just a few moments", I say back a smile forming on my face

This moment feels so natural between us like this is the way we should wake up every morning, locked in each-others embrace. I can feel his breath blowing against my hair and it makes the moment even more intimate, for another couple of minutes we stay just like that enjoying each others warmth and presence.

"I want to feed you breakfast", he says into the comfortable silence

"Do you now?", I say closing my eyes again

"I do, now wait here and just be beautiful", he says as he pulls away from me and sits up taking the warmth with him

I moan at the loss and watch him reach down pulling on the pants he had on when we went to bed last night. He stands and heads toward the door but not before kissing me on the head then lips. I smile as I watch his strong back walk out of the room. After a few seconds I let out a girly squeal of excitement

"I can't believe this is happening", I say into the empty room. I can't wait to tell the girls about how amazing this night has been and how amazing this man is. I sigh and look out into the view of downtown LA. I am waiting for the moment where I wake up in my bed at home and this was all just a drunken fantasy.

I pinch myself just to make sure, "Ow! That hurt"

I rub the spot on my arm while a large smile breaks out on my face as the moment really starts to sets in. I am in a beautiful apartment, with a beautiful man, and said man is in his kitchen making me breakfast after giving me the best sex of my life.

I lay back looking up at the ceiling sighing happily.

After about 30 minutes I hear Ares's footsteps coming down the hall. I sit up carefully pulling the sheet with me to cover my naked body. When he enters the room I smile up at him as he walks closer to the bed with a plate of food.