Can we put all this shit on lay away?

After the talk with my dad a week ago I realized that there was no way I was breaking up Ares.

Shocking I know... absolutely no one saw that coming.

I just couldn't honestly at the moment in life see my life with out him in it. And I know I was happy before him and I know I will be happy after him.....

I guess I just don't want to know what happy without him feels like.

Right now he's very high on the list of really good fucking things to happen to Bleu.

I feel like I have been having the same conversation with myself for like 2 months and I'm kind of fucking tired of it. So brain... we are in LOVE with ARES and we are not breaking up with him for the foreseeable future.

I need to clear up space in brain because honestly I have a project due in like 5 weeks and I am only half way through my prep work.

Hwa Young and I have pretty much covered most things down to the venue... but we haven't gotten a single piece of FLIPPING ART.

Like how the hell do you have gallery opening with NO ART ON THE WALLS Miss Girl.

I roll my eyes at no one and continue scrolling through Pinterest.

I'm not going to deal with the fact that I am still completely off task. We will just ignore that fact for the sake of my mental health.

" BLEUUUUUUUUU, my sweet sweet flower where are you?", I hear Hwa Young yell from the down the hall way suddenly

At this point we just had to get the poor girl a key of her own.

"Yes Darlin, I'm in my room!", I yell back

I hear footsteps come down the hall and the door to my bedroom bursts open

Annyeong, Jagiya sip-eoss-eo, she says in a sing song voice (Hello, Honey I missed you)

"Hi sweet pea, how was class?", I respond with a smile

" Same old same old, I answer a question correctly and that hoe in the back of the class tries to debate me on it", she says rollings her eyes so hard that for a moment I could only see the whites of her eyes

" Jealousy is a disease... we should jump her.", I say to her with a completely straight face

We stare at each other for a second before cracking up into laughter.

" honestly that's not a bad idea, if she's in the hospital she can't bother me", Hwasa says with a shrug and walks toward my bathroom

When she is inn. the doorway she turns to me, " Can I take a bath, I need a good soak?"

" Yes my darling you can", I say with a smile

"Gomawo", she replies in a sing song voice and heads for the faucet