Does that mean I have Stockholm Syndrome?

We move through the dark city streets in relative silence, Apollo cracking a joke here or there to keep the mood light.

Ares keeps his hand on my knee the entire ride and I absentmindedly play with his fingers while texting in the other.

I've been updating Taylor about the days events with careful exceptions. She tells me that Hwa Young is going to stay at our place for the next couple of days. I feel relieved at the idea of her not being alone in the condo while I'm gone.

We make our way to a nondescript warehouse district where the buildings lack any identifying markers. Ares pulls up to a large building surrounded by a thick barbed wire fence.

We are idle for less than second before two men with large guns appear from the darkness on both side of the car.

I startle a little having no earthly clue where they just came from. Feeling me jump a little Ares squeezes my knee in reassurance.

Without even having to check who's in the vehicle the man on the driver side gives a signal and the gates begin to slide open.

I guess they sense my curiosity because Donny speaks,"They recognize the car, no one in the state of California has this custom truck or anything close to it"

I nod in understanding. Work perk, got it.

We park in front of a set of tall bay doors, Ares & the guys file out of the car; from experience I know not to get out until Ares comes to get me. It's a sign of respect for me and a show of his capability to keep me safe.

He says something to the men that came out to greet us and then he takes another sweeping look around the area, before opens my door and helps me step down. He doesn't release my hand as we make our way towards the building.

As we make our way the men bend their head slightly in respect and say, " Don, Donna" as we pass. I grip Ares's hand tighter like I am afraid that if my grip loosens he'll disapear.

"You don't have to see the man Stellina, you can wait in my office until this is finished.", Ares says to me quietly

"I'm fine mo síocháin, I just want to see his face and then I will leave the rest to you. I need to see for my own eyes that the right man has been found.", I say looking him in the eyes willing him to understand my meaning (my peace)

I'm scared and this will make me not so scared.

He searches my eyes for a moment before giving me a firm nod.

We continue to walk through the space before stopping at a door with another armed guard. He nods at us and turns to the keypad blocking our view, there is a beep and the door pops open. The man let's us through and the door shuts and locks behind us.

As we make it to the bottom of the industrial yellow stairs there is dark haired man hanging from the ceiling by his arms to our right.

I pause at the sight. There is no way really to mentally prepare your self for something this.