30

october 13

ashers perspective

i was sitting down silently on the steps, outside. then came along peyton, "hey." "hey!" i looked up at her, happily. "haven't seen you in while." "yeah." "mr. popular huh?" she said. "today yeah!" i giggled a little. "well get this, you should grow the fuck up and be a man, ask her out!" coming from peyton i knew she was serious. "ask who out?" peyton rolled her eyes "you know who im talking about." she said pointing at annie who was talking to lilia. i scooted back "you think so?" peyton looked at me dead in the eye "yes she's perfect! um for you!" she said, i smiled "okay! i'll go for it!" peyton looked so happy in me "im watching you." i looked back at her "creep" peyton smiled and took out her phone. i was watching annie from a far distance away. hiding my back behind the wall "stop being a chicken and ask her out!" peyton yelled. putting my finger on my mouth, telling her to shush. "yeah yeah whatever." i thought for a moment. and came back to peyton "what if i go to her house after school and ask her out like that?" peytons eyes widened "actually a better idea, make it fancy though!" peyton said putting her hand on her chin. "tux," "flowers" "limo" "gel" peyton snapped her fingers at me "right on track!" i smiled and shook my head "yeah."

it was the moment, the moment i was in front of her house, with everything ready. "knock!" peyton yelled from the bushes. "just knock already, i dont have all day!" she yelled once more. i took a deep breath and knocked on the door, but who answered it wasn't annie. instead it was a little girl, she gasped "annie! your husbands here!" she giggled jokingly. "oh hayley um thanks for answering the door." she pushed her back and slammed the door shut. "so why are you here?" peyton came out of the bushes "he wants to ask y-" "peyton!" i yelled interrupting what she was going to say before she spoiled the moment. annie smiled widely "i will." she pecked me on the cheek. OH. OH. OKAY. "so shall we go?" i smiled. annie paused and opened the door "hold on."
"that's asher? my oh my hes so cut- "mom!" "oh sorry i-" "i can go." she interrupted. "alright!" i chuckled happily. "wait though, i need to get ready." "you look fine" she crossed her arms "is peyton coming?" i scratched my head "um. peyton!" she came out of the bush "no im not sherlock, but take pictures."

authors notes

ill be gone for like a while, you guys probably wont get updates everyday anymore, maybe like a week or like longer bc im grounded so love that