27

october 10

annies perspective

hehe warning

i didnt hate asher, i hated jayden, i just wanted to let out all my anger on her. so thats what i did. i texted her to come over after school.

still waiting for a reply, then my phone beeped took long enough. but it wasn't jayden. instead it was asher. i wasn't too happy, he texted me saying of how i was going to go to his house after school, and i agreed. even though i had 'plans' with jayden.

he picked me up without saying much, i got in the car and off we went. "i was going to take you on a date today." way to ruin my mood. "really now?" asher looked upset "i guess we arent now." i was surprised "no thats fine." i stuttered, asher pulled over to his house. which i have seen for the first time, it was gorgeous. ahem wait no nevermind im supposed to hate him. his house was um ugly. it was really big with a pool. it wasn't as big as carson's house but it nicer then hayden's house thats for sure.

 it wasn't as big as carson's house but it nicer then hayden's house thats for sure

it was a very quiet neighbourhood, "um shall we go inside?" he asked nervously. walking in i wanted to hold his hand, but also i didn't have the courage still. the house was very modern, left to right pictures hung. "who's this?" i asked pointing at a picture at a young lady with a lady kid. asher looked over "my mom. before she passed." i kept staring at the picture "who's that next to her?" i asked, trying to be polite. "me" he mumbled. i just wanted to get in his arms when he said that "oh. asher im very sorry for your loss." i hugged him. and that hug there. it didnt end. well ofcourse it did, but how i meant that. how sorry i was. we could relate, of how he lost his mom and how i lost caleb. "i didnt know im sorry." he hugged me tighter "its fine." he said now kissing my forhead. "i miss this." he mumbled "mhm." sure i wanted to kiss him, who wouldn't? he's hot and everything i want. but still. still. still.

we were now sitting on the bed while i was looking passionately into his deep green eyes, rolling over. "what if we just let things happen." i was not fine with that. "after what happened with jayden?" asher looked surprised "yeah but you make me happy." he slid off the bed, my hands on my hips. "admit it julianna, dont i make you happy too?" i sighed "yeah i guess." i said nervously. "cmon annie" he sat on the bed. "don't play with fire asher!" i exclaimed. "well why not? you're so hot." damn, theres something about him. that flirty- ugh what am i doing. my face was so red. "i have a pool outside." he pointed at the pool from his window. "are you're um parents home?" he raised his eyebrow "no my grandparents arent home, there out of town." i smirked "grandparents huh?" he noded.
i hopped into the pool and he started whistling. "ugh whats your deal." "woah" he said, i put my arm on my hip. "sorry grace just checking you out." he howled. grace? now wasn't the mood to tick me off, only hayden called me grace. whats next? "the waters not too cold." he said. "asher." he rolled his eyes "annie." i jumped in the pool making a little splash.
"why are you all the way over there?" he asked, me sitting at the other end of the pool. "im not going over there." asher smirked "guess im gonna have to come over there then."
i gave him a splash "stay over there." i playfully said. "okay im just gonna stay here. alone"

"its pretty cold over here. maybe you could- i put my hand over his lips before he could finish "happy now?" asher smirked "better then ever." i gave him a splash again "so." i got his attention "yeah?" "how come you live with your grandparents?" he put his hand on his chin. "well when my mom passed, no one was there to look after me, and so when she was in the hospital i was staying with my grandparents." i had many questions but didnt want to seem clingy "how did she die?" i asked "a few months before she passed, she was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, which over the weeks had spread to her body which made her to fall ill." i was very concerned "well just know she's in a better place now." i moved my body closer to his "know theres alot of things you dont know about me." i noded "things you don't know about me." i was happy there was someone i could relate to, someone who cared. that, that right there, that, was asher. i dug my arms into him "asher im so happy to have someone like you." even if we only known eachother for a few years, i knew i liked him. and i knew he liked me. he chuckled "im happy to have someone like you annie."

things i've never done before had started. we were still in our bathing suits. just stargazing. perhaps on the floor. tangling up to eachother. i missed me and asher hanging out everyday like we used to. except just as friends. but nothing changed. i still wanted to do this. "uh asher." i said now making eye contact "yes?" "where were you going to take me on our.. um. date?" his eyes widened "here madam." he winked. god. "okay." i said nervously. panicking on the inside. i really wonder what is going to happen.

we were now closer, still stargazing on the patio. things started, and we were making out. things flew through my head wondering what would have happened if i ignored his call. if i've never met asher. i was over top of him as he was about to remove my top, my phone rang violently. "asher." "asher!" i rolled off of him and uncuffed my lips off his. rolling to get my phone "yes hello who is this?" nervously panicking on the phone. "i dont want to talk to you right now." it was jayden. i hung up before she could finish her little tea party on the phone. furiously putting my phone down. "may i ask, who was that?" "you really wanna know?" i replied full of anger. "yeah." "your little girlfriend jayden." asher was confused, "jayden is not my girlfriend, im single thank you very much." "thats how your going to stay." "woah chill out, chiill." he scooted back as i moved closer to him in anger. crawling toward him while his back hit the fence.

sitting on his lap, i moved closer kissing his neck. "no one can see us right?" i murmured. asher blinked "no..." we made eye contact. and ran up stairs to his bedroom. hoping on the bed, where it started again. touching my bare two piece and then removing my top he was. i knew it was wrong, but wanted to give it a try. i was nervous but confident.

-

ashers perspective

i woke up tangled up to annie "morning gorgeous." "morning jerkface." i rolled over "hey what happened to asher?" our faces were an inch apart she kissed me on my lips and got out of bed "i like jerkface better." she stuck her tongue out. and walked out of my room, and into the bathroom.

authors notes

eeeeeeee i have no words