17

september 21

ashers perspective

i mean, the kiss didn't mean anything to me really, it was just a dare. me and annie are just friends and we probably won't become anything since. but theres just something about her i like. she's gorgeous alright. really nice and easy going. but like i said were just friends nothing more.

last night was awesome, we were dancing and partying the whole night. i got super drunk from all that alcohol last night which made me have a huge hangover this morning. i don't remember everything that happened that night but i do remember us playing spin the bottle and a bunch of other games. and let me tell you his house was humongous, it was fit with a pool, an indoor lap pool, 9 bedrooms not including the office and the gym, and had a huge downstairs that was used for parties.

me and carson had been best friends since as long as i could remember. i met him before he was wealthy, his parents were just starting their business then. and who knew they would become millionaires with just pixels.

me and jack were talking all night about this and that, and memories we had. i woke up really early at 8 AM i woke up jack and will. i decided we would go in the pool, i seen a few people out here chilling by the pool so i decided i would join. "cmon jack it will be fun."  i said. he got out from the bottom bunk hitting his head on the rod. he changed into his bathing suit and i waited outside kicking my feet in the water. "it's cold." i shivered "you'll get used to it." jack dunked his head in "oh yeah it is cold." he said, i dived in from the diving board. carson came out with a towel resting on his shoulder. "wassup asher, i'm hitting up a couple of burgers on the barbie, mind if you turn them over in a few minutes." i came out of the pool dripping with water. "sure." i was shivering as i walked out of the pool i wrapped my towel around me and sat on the lounging chair. i put my elbows up.

a long while passed and there triple the kids here then there was 10 minutes ago. "aren't you gonna turn the burgers." jack reminded me. "oh yeah i forgot." i got up and turned them, i threw my towel on the counter and cannonballed in. and i was just talking with jack. soon i went to check if the burgers were ready i came out of the pool and flipped the lid up to check if they were, annie then walked over to me "pool party i'm guessing?" she asked, i put the lid down "yeah i guess so." i then ran in the pool to see peyton. i decided to sit beside her since annie was sitting with jayden. "hey peyton." i called. "hi asher how good to see you!" she smiled, "oh nice to see you to." i shrugged, she noticed my eyes on annie. "i see, you like her huh?" she squealed. "what no. we're just friends!" i demanded. "that's not what you said yesterday" i looked confused "what?" she got out of the pool and went into the house. i then seen annie walk out with a peach bikini covered with her shirt. she took off her shirt to reveal her bikini, she dunked in and flipped her hair back. she spotted me and sat beside me apologizing about the kiss, peyton came out putting her phone at the edge of the pool. "okay i need to show you something." she said. i introduced annie and they shook hands, peyton then hopped in the pool beside me and we started talking.

annie then left the pool putting a towel around her waist, checking the burgers. peyton pulled out her phone to show me some videos of how drunk i was. the video shown me dancing and playing beer pong for the first time. "oh come on peyton i wasn't that drunk." she smirked and said "i'm guessing that wasn't enough proof." she loaded an instagram video of me saying that annie was hot, my voice was slurred and the video had already gotten 1000 views after 8 hours. "need more?" she showed me a video of us kissing. "i don't like her, i was drunk last night."

______________
cherish- author

I HAD TO END IT HERE SORRY IM TIRED