11

september 13

annies perspective

i was waiting in the chair, when ms. rempel called asher in her office. about a minute had passed and i heard on the announcements that hayden had been called to the office, i had a thought i already knew what happened. but the truth is i didn't, hayden came rushing in the office ever so slightly i seen his face. he had a scratch coming from his cheek to his jaw and there was a big bruise that followed around his eye. hayden walked in her office closing the door behind him. i heard screaming from her office, soon i heard a familiar voice from her office that yelled out "bullshit." asher came storming out of the office slamming the office door behind him, ms. rempel shouted at him and chased after him. i seen from the window of what was going on, i seen a more clearer version of ashers face, and let me tell you it was bad. i heard laughing from her office to see hayden peeking out, i looked at him like he was stupid, and he is. stupid hot- i mean whatta shrimp, okay back to the story.

soon they came back to her office. i was constantly checking the time waiting for this to be over. hayden walked out and so did asher. it was over, they were laughing and talking again. now that is friendship. ms. rempel rolled her chair back and called me to her office.

i sat down, i was so nervous being here a second time in 1 week. have i become some sort of bad kid? i thought to myself. "sorry for the wait." she said. "oh no it's fine." i replied. i noticed her notebook out flat on her desk, from a distance i tried reading what the words said. her handwriting was to sloppy and small my mind couldn't make up what she had wrote. she then noticed what my eyes were focusing on and closed the book shut. she lifted her head and rolled her chair back to me. "so your gym teacher had told me you had your phone in class." my eyes fall to my pocket which had my phone in it, "it's not like i was on it or anything." she looked at me and laughed, "you shouldn't have come here because of that reason." "yeah i guess so." i respond, i get out of my chair "wait annie, were not done." i look back at her and sit back down. "oh." she took a deep breath, "still don't bring your phone into gym." "that was an accident, i didn't k-" "annie i understand. your free to go."

it was a relief to walk out of there. by time i was done it was mid- lunch.

______________
cherish- author

it's short sorry 💀