18

september 21

ashers perspective

"okay then." peyton said. i rolled my eyes and went inside to get some ketchup, but instead i seen hayden by the kitchen counter and annie in the bathroom with the door open. "you okay?" i asked. "yeah if it wasn't for hayden who made me burn my hand." she demanded. i looked over at hayden who looked really confused, "want me to make your face worse?" he shook his head but i pushed him against the wall punched him in stomach. "hey what did you do that for? i seriously did nothing wrong!" that made me think for a second, "that's not what annie said." he rolled his eyes "it's obvious she's a liar, and what happened to our friendship there bud?" he said in pain. "i know annie, shes nothing like what you said." he sighed, "well i known her longer then you!" annie looked over with her hand resting in an ice bucket, "i think you guys should chill out!" yeah maybe we should, i still kind of wanted the friendship with hayden.

the rest of the day everyone had a really good time, except for me. i was constantly thinking about what i did to hayden. my actions could have been settled way differently. but i just wasn't thinking straight.

it was almost 7 PM when i wanted to pack to go home without saying bye to anyone i walked out of my room with my suitcase. i walked down stairs and out the door, to see annie sitting by the steps alone and even then i ignored her. i started my car as it beeped. i let out a big sigh and started the car. i slammed the door behind me and drove home.

i was soon at home greeted by my dog. "how was the party?" avi said. "um it was great." he smirked "i heard you kissed someone." london looked over and budded in "really? who?" she sounded excited. "no one, yep." avi crossed his arms and took out his phone from his pocket, "what's that then." he showed me a video of me and annie kissing. "avi that was for spin the bottle". his face went flat "whats that?" london asked "yeah whats that?" avi said. "nothingg."

i walked up the stairs to my room. only to hear knocking on my door "avi dont come in." i knew it was avi, he walked in. "so was she hot?" he asked "what! who?" he sat down "that girl you kissed!" obviously, but instead my words came out as "nope now get out." i pushed him out the door and locked it.

annies perspective

i was so tired from all the partying i went outside to take a break. asher went outside with his suitcase and went in his car and drove off." my eyes followed the road he drove on. does he hate me? he completely ignored me!

i decided i would go back inside with the others, there was only a maximum of 100 kids since alot of people had left. i sat in a circle with brooke, jayden, anna, lilia, kenzie and indiana. which was a mistake to sit with them. "so annie you and asher huh?" brooke asked. then all the eyes were on me "yeah is it for real?" anna squealed. "no i don't even like him." that changed the mood of anna. brooke whispered to indiana "we should show her the video!" and indiana shook her head. "you guys are bad whisperers i can hear you." brooke took out her phone and scrolled past instagram to see a video of asher saying i was hot. "oh come on guys, you know how drunk he was!" brooke rolled her eyes "he still said it though." i crossed my arms "i ship it." jayden said "i barely even know him!" brooke put her phone back in her pocket "well you still kissed him." anna said "yeah for spin the bottle, that's different." i claimed "then kiss him for real then." brooke said sticking he tongue out. "yeah annie, dont be a chicken." hayden was listening to our conversation "asher does like her." he joined. that caused brooke to chant "ashannie!" and alot of people started chanting." not including hayden. "look what you started." hayden smiled "no look what you started." i stomped upstairs

______________
cherish- author

its short ik sksk ill post atleast one more today minimum