10

september 13

ashers perspective

i mean like it wasn't my fault i was in the office, i seen annie walk into the office and i think to myself. i wonder why she's here, she then looks at my eye and her face goes flat. i whispered "so why u he- she stopped what i was gonna say, "what the hell happened to you?" she whispered. the office lady tells us to quiet down. i look up at her, she looked busy taking a phone call. i pull out my phone and began texting her, before i sent it ms. rempel called me in her office. i look back at annie who was patiently sitting in her chair waiting.

i walk in her office and took a seat, the room lit up with a bunch of pretty shimmery lights surrounding the walls. she takes a seat and clears her throat. "asher dov angel, care to share why your here." she looked at my eye and took a little gasp "uh i don't know." i stuttered. she looked at me blankly and said "well you know asher there has to be a reason your teacher called you down here, and what happened to your eye." i rolled my eyes and confessed. "it's not my fault, it's hayden's fault." she took out her notebook and her pen, "what did hayden do?" she asked confusingly. i sighed and pointed at my eye, "this." my eye was swollen black and had a bruise that followed from my eye all the way up to my eyebrow. she went straight to her phone and on the announcements i heard her call hayden down to her office.

haydens perspective

i still really like annie, i always have and to hear that asher likes her, my response wasn't easy. no one hurts a girl i love. i know i know that was a little bit too outrageous to what i did to him, but why did he tell me in the first place he liked her.

asher is my best friend, and it probably won't stay that way after what happened. i hear an announcement calling me down to office, i get out of my seat, people were oohing as i walked up. i opened the door to the office to see annie sitting there by herself. she noticed me and seen me walk in her office, as i walk in and suddenly ms. rempels jaw drops, asher gets to take a quick look at my face, my face was worse then his, ms rempel stands up. she raises her voice unpleasantly "will someone tell me exactly what's going on." asher looks at me and put his head down on the table. i explained what happened, "he attacked me for no reason!" asher got up and yelled "bullshit." he got up and left her office making a big scene, ms. rempel got out of her chair immediately and stormed out of her office. "get back here now angel!" i laughed and opened the door a little taking a peek at what was happening, annie looked so shocked looking out the window. she gave me a mad glare.

eventually the situation was settled and we both got a week suspension. we walk out, and she calls annie in.

______________
cherish- author

this sucks but i'll post the next one tmr ✌🏻