23

october 9

jaydens perspective

it was all my plan to play 7 minutes in heaven, brooke walked into the center of where the couches met. "how about we play a little game?" brooke smiled, i couldn't help but give a little giggle. "so annie why don't you be our demonstrater," she put a bandana over annies eyes to cover them, "now asher why dont you stand up?" he stood up. "annie for this demonstration why don't i lead you to the kitchen?" instead she lead her to a closet "okay now sit," she sat down without any words. i pushed asher into the closet, and closed it shut with my back against it. "jayden can you let me out now?" asher yelled. they all laughed except for anna, "this isn't funny jayden, you should really let her out!" with a pout "who made you the boss?" i let out a laugh. "i'm leaving you, guys are cold." she called her mom.

ashers perspective

i knew what kind of game this was, i knew jaydens little schemie plans, except for annie. i knew everything about jayden, except for one person and that's annie. she has taken advantage of annie for years and she just hasn't realized it still. annies foot kept banging on the door, while they were busy full of laughter. jayden knocked on the door "having fun in there angel?" they all laughed "let us out!" i removed annies blindfold, "whats going on?" she questioned, "im letting you guys out till you know what happens" that made me shiver, i kept kicking and screaming at the door for her to let me out.

what felt like and hour had passed, by this time my feet were hurting, they were leaned against the closet door and so were annies. "what now?" she asked. "do you think they left?" i was pretty positive they left due to how silent it was. "well you know the door is locked and they left." "and?" "so why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?" i wasn't expecting her to say that, but over all this would be my chance for her to get to know me. "well before i came here last year i was from arizona." "i've never been to arizona before." "what about you?" "maryland." "oh really i havent been there either, what about siblings?" "well technically i have a younger annoying sister and an older brother." "how olds your brother?" "he would have been 16 now i guess." "what do you mean by would have?" she teared up a little "oh him? he passed away." "really i'm very so-" jayden furiously knocked on the door "have you guys kissed yet?" i rolled my eyes "no! and we wont!" annie yelled "okay then guess your staying in there for the rest of the night." "you can't leave us here all day!" jayden giggled "then kiss." i looked over at annie "no i'm staying here for the rest of the night." "okay have fun in there!" she tossed in pillows. "gee thanks." annie said sarcastically.

my back was leaned against the wall. "maybe we should just do it, just once more." annie eyes largened "what?" i sighed "nevermind." we were both making eye contact, our faces became closer and suddenly was atleast an inch apart. i moved my lips onto hers and we kissed passionately, an actual kiss this time. my heart filled of trembling happiness that wouldnt end even after the kiss. i moved my face away for a breath, as she was smiling leaning her back against the wall. indiana opened the door quick, "jayden jayden! they kissed!" i sat with my arms crossed, "how do you know that?" indiana smiled "oh we hid cameras in there" i was not happy to hear, at all. jayden came running, and so did everyone else. "oh this is too much." brooke squealed "omg really?" she showed her the footage. i was so flustered, my cheeks were completely a solid red, in a good way of relief. i was in relief i finally got it out of me. "you guys can come out now."

for the rest of the night me and annie kept smiling at eachother after what happened. she went to the bathroom to go wash all her makeup off, and even then she was prettier without makeup. "i don't get why you need to wear makeup." annie patted her face down with a cloth "yes i do." i rolled my eyes "you look fine without it." i tried not to be to obvious i liked her, even though she probably already knew. "i ran out of foot cream!" jayden screamed stomping out of the bathroom, kenzie laughed miserably "you use foot cream?" i caught annies eyes look over to all the commotion and she even giggled a little too. "ofcourse i use foot cream i don't want crusty scabs like yours." kenzie glared "oh please." "oh please leave me alone." jayden raised. "fighting over foot cream." annie giggled.

jayden came over to us "my place doesn't have enough bedrooms so you guys can share a bed." "can't i just sleep on the couch?" annie asked. "no that spots taken by brooke, you can sleep on the floor though." annie groaned "its better then being with you guys." she slammed her bag down on the floor causing it to rumble.

______________
cherish- author

i stan. thats all.