8

september 13

annies perspective

"hey jayden." i interrupted her and kenzie's chat, kenzie looked at me in disgust. and squinted her eyes at me. she walked away giving me a mad stare. "u were taking to kenzie?" i ask. "oh, yeah i was because i wanted to ask her about the cross country meeting." i nod and respond with "okay." we walk into the doors when the bell rang. i go to my locker and look over to see dylan crowd up beside me. "hey annie, we haven't been chatting lately, wanna meet up after school?" she questions. "sure i'd love to, but text me when." "okay." she smiles and goes to her locker.

as i was in art class i seen mads sitting by herself, "you okay?" she looks up and frowns, "yeah i guess so." she says sarcastically. i knew something was up with her but i just didn't wanna ask cause i don't wanna get in her space. "well if anything comes up you can tell me." i respond. she puts her head down sideways on the table and sighs.

ms. jeffree walks in shortly after with a cup of starbucks, jayden shouts "lucky!" ms. jeffree laughs and then speaks, "so class i want to change the seating plan again, but this time i'll let you freely pick who you want to sit with." me and jayden look at eachother and you already know who i'm sitting with. ms. jeffree then says, "however if i find any problems with the people you are sitting with i will immediately switch you." that changed the mood of most of the class. but lucky me i got to sit with jayden, dylan, lauren and some other girl dylan is friends with. her name is brooke, she is really popular but nice.

i look at mads sitting in the corner of the room crying, i went over to her and asked if she wanted to sit with us, but she politely declined my offer and put her head back down.

soon the period was over, the bell rang and i went to my locker to get my things.

______________
cherish- author

it's short sorry sks