19

september 21

annies perspective

"aw party pooper!" brooke squealed and alot of people laughed, i sat by the staircase wrapped up in a ball. jayden then joined me "hey dont care about that stuff." she put her arm around me. "what do you mean? im humiliated by a girl i thought was nice." she took her arm off me "nice? what brooke?" i shook my head "brooke is not nice, shes mean." she stood up. "do you want me to take you home?" i shook my head- a sign of yes. i started packing up my belongings.

"hold on i promised lauren i'd take her home." she furiously texted lauren and she eventually came. "your taking annie home too?" i put my seatbelt on "yeah."

she drove me home, i walked out of her car skipping to my front porch. i unlocked the door to see hayley and coco playing mario kart. i put my bag down on the dining table and went upstairs to my room. i layed down softly on my bed and went on instagram. the first thing i seen was the video of me and asher kissing, the video had been passed and shared by so many people it had 9k views in just 22 hours. i put my phone down and sighed. i turned over and closed my eyes just trying to go to sleep. but i just couldnt because the thought of what happened. i wonder what school would've been like in a few days.

september 28

it was the day of school since we had a week off due to fall break. i got up shaking i only could think about what could happen. ashers and haydens suspension would be lifted. i was happy to see asher today at school, but i was dreading to see hayden after what happened.

______________
cherish- author

its so short ik im v sorry but i gotta go to bed sksk