2

september 7

annies perspective

"what a shrimp!" she laughs. "who?." i ask, she looks at me and says "asher angel." she points, i laughed it off "yeah i guess so."

"okay class listen up!" he yelled all eyes were on him. "i am mr. peter your math teacher!"
hayden raised his hand "peter go take a chill pill duude." he raised his eyebrow in disgust "what?!" he quickly turned his head giving him a mad stare. "sorry i was j— he stops hayden.
mr. peter stands up pointing at the door "out!"
hayden gets out of his chair and runs out the door yelling "i didn't mean it." mr. peter rolls his eyes and carries on with his speech. "okay everyone. you don't want that happening to you, i am picking your seating partners for the whole school year." i was with asher.
the whole school year, i thought of what jayden said about him and i wanted to ask him if i could switch seating partners, but i thought of what happened to hayden. speaking of the jerk i hope he's jealous!

ashers perspective

i'm so glad me and hayden are in the same class, and annie is here too. she looks so familiar.. then it hit me, i know her from last year. she used to hang out with johnny last year. me and hayden had some freetime in math class. "hayden don't you think she's kinda cute." he looks over at me and almost dropped his drink. i was pointing at annie.
"annie?" "yeah." he laughs, "nah goodluck with that bud." "what." i raise my voice. he looked at me and shakes his head a sign of no.

annies perspective

the bell rang and i went to my locker, i see this tall shadow fly infront of me tapping me on my shoulder. i turn my back "asher?." "hi annie, you forgot your water bottle in second period." "thanks..." "oh no problem." i closed my locker and walked away. "hey wait!" he says. i turn my head to him. "yes?" i ask. "you wanna meet up at lunch? i dont really have anyone to hang with."
wow. let me tell you, i wanted to take a pass on that, cause i promised indiana i would go to lunch with her. but i didn't decline it because i didn't wanna be rude. i nod my head sarcastically, but i don't think he knew that.

__________________
cherish- the author:

not v detailed sorry sksk