25

october 10

annies perspective

it was almost 7 am and i was so tired, i didnt even want to wake up. i was so drained out and full of exhausted due to last night. as much i wanted to fall back onto my bed i knew i had to go to school. we should have planned this today, then maybe i could have gotten more sleep which.

i couldnt stop thinking about jayden. about what she did, and not just her the others too. they were nothing but trouble. even though i wanted jayden to still like me, and to be my friend. i'd just ought to give her atleast a few more chances. plus the bright side i actually enjoyed the kiss a little. a little. a little.

lilia was sobbing while walking down the stairs. my feet were cold as ice, i kept bumping into the counter cause i was so dizzy. today just wasn't my day i would have guessed. i made myself a bowl of fruit loops with barely any milk left.

jaydens dad opened the door with some groceries and then soon left within that minute. i could tell her dad worked really hard to support her. she always tells me stories of how hes never home. im very clueless of why though, whenever i try to bring it up she never responds and gets mad. but i can see why, its a personal topic.

asher had just left the house very early before school was even about to start. just as he was going to drive off i ran up beside his car, he rolled down the car window "where are you going school doesn't start till another hour." he chuckled "im getting breakfast, would u like to come?" i shook my head. he unlocked the door. i opened the door to the passenger seat. i buckled in my seatbelt. "where are we going?" he shrugged and started the car. "i was thinking about counter cafe." i had no idea what that was so i didn't say anything. "what about tim hortons?" i obviously knew what that was straight away. "sure!" i cheerfully said.

we drove to the nearest tim hortons which wasn't too far. asher took off his jacket and put it on the chair next to him. as the waiter passed by she offered us things we would like for breakfast. i got pancakes with strawberries while asher decided to get hash browns. "let me pay this time." i had no money on me, so i let him pay for it. i didn't say anything. he passed the cash to the waiter.

we were eating our food with silence. i didn't know what to say. the restaurant was playing calm tunes and was very quiet. we were the only few here, "how is your pancakes?" he asked. "it's great thanks for taking me here." i finally got the conversation going. "you're welcome." he said with a smile. "want anything to drink?" i thought about all the options "maybe milk."

the waiter passed by again and asked us how our food was, while asher asked for milk. the silence had started again but not for long "thanks." he shook his head calmly.

______________
cherish- author

my grounding ends tmr i think, also i dont think they have tim hortons in the usa, im from canada and couldnt find any other breakfast restaurants i knew of.