20

september 28

annies perspective

i walked into the school doors before the bell rang. only then i became real nervous while walking to my locker. a familiar voice swarmed in front of me that called out "grace." i looked back to see none other then hayden staring at me. "what do you want." i said "can we possibly meet after lunch?" he asked. i let out a sigh "fine, where?" i asked, "the cafeteria. and sorry about that hand by the way." i was surprised he apologized "okay i guess."

he soon left leaving a big smile on his face, what a shrimp. i grabbed my books and head to my first class, which had been social since my schedule had changed during the new semester.

i walked in and sat down at my assigned seat next to someones binder. that someone came in and sat beside me he opened his binder and quietly ripped out a piece of scrap paper. at the corner of my eye i seen him write the name will in the top of the paper. the teacher told us to introduce ourselves to the person next to us, i looked over at will who didn't say a word. i cleared my throat "hi i'm annie." he glanced over without saying a word. "you don't talk very much." i whispered i finally got his full attention after saying that. "william." he muttered still while whispering. this made me think. he must be shy. he walked over to the teacher and supposedly asked him a question and left the classroom, i didn't see him since.

the period was over luckily. i opened my locker to see a note fly out that had been crumpled up it had perfect handwriting, almost like asher's writing. i unraveled the note and began to read.

the note read 'meet at 3:30 today we need to talk' and had been signed at the bottom by asher

the note read 'meet at 3:30 today we need to talk' and had been signed at the bottom by asher. i went to his locker and shoved another note in that read 'okay seeya then.' i wondered why he wanted to see me.

i walked into math very confident "you're late." mr. peter called. i looked at him and sat down beside asher "hey." i greeted "hey annie." we whispered. "why did you want to see me after school?" i asked. "because i wanted to talk to you." i was very curious "about what?" i asked suspiciously. he coughed "nevermind it wasn't important anyways." he whispered i put my hand on my cheek and sighed.

the class blinky passed by and it was lunch. i got my lunch from the cafeteria and sat down forgetting the plans that me and hayden made.
hayden then scurried over and sat at my table "um why are you sitting here?" i asked "our plans remember?" i sighed. "right." i said. "well i think we should go somewhere else." i shook my head as i sign of no. "why would i go anywhere with you?" he giggled a little "what?"
"you went with me that one time, and you know atleast i'm lucky you actually agreed to this." before i was about to say anything i stopped. i thought about what i could say, so i said "i want an apology." he shoved a burrito in his mouth  "why so uptight hotstuff." i made a fist "your disgusting hayden, just stop trying." he rolled his eyes "stop what? ya i'm gonna go sit with lauren maybe i can work things out with her." i laughed "goodluck with that."

school was finally over a sign of relief passed my body. i layed down flat on my bed and took a nap, which is my escape from reality.

i even skipped dinner due to how tired i was.

______________
cherish- author

someone wish me luck i did good on my science test.