Chapter Seventeenth : Hope

Start from the beginning

" Bro! You woke up!"

" Yoongi! Oh god! Yoongi! Guys! He's awake!

" W-wait.." Yoongi tried to moved his fingers but he stopped, "Guys..? Why.. Why am I here?"

"Hyung, you got in an accident.  Your car was seriously damage."

"Who are you?" Yoongi said.

Everyone went silent, Yoongi was confused, "How do you know me? Where's my brother?"

"Yoongi, it's us, Yoongi."

"Huh? Who are you guys? Where is Seolgi? "

"Yoongi, it's Namjoon, don't you remember us?"

"Namjoon?"

" Yes, Namjoon. We've been best friends for years."

"Where is Seolgi?"

"Hyung, Seolgi kidnapped your daughter! Don't you remember?? "

"My daughter? Seolgi kidnapped my daughter?"

"Yes! He threatened us too! He thought you hide away from him! That's how we know he kidnapped her!"

"Her who? "

They all got worried, he forgotten his daughter, he forgotten them, he forgotten about his brother, he forgotten everything except for his parents and the moment he saw Seolgi smiling to a girl named Eunbyul.

"You're stupid!"

Yoongi's head started to ached,

"Stupid.."

"Stupid."

"I am stupid."

"I am so stupid!"  He hit the steering wheel but accidentally turned it.

Yoongi's breathing got heavy, he closed his eyes tightly and he tried to get up from his bed.

"Yoongi! Calm down! Jin hyung! Why did you say that! He's not stable right now!"

"I'll have you dead when I caught you, SeolGi."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just hurry up and do what I want. I'll give you a week, or else..," He laughed sarcastically,  " Say bye bye to your little girl.".

"Seolgi?!" Yoongi said, his eyes watered, "Where is Seolgi?! Please, tell me where is he!"

"Yoongi, calm down."

His tears running down from his eyes, he keep calling for Seolgi, he didn't know who is the little girl inside his mind but he heart ached for her.

Jin slapped him and Yoongi stop shouting for Seolgi.

"How could you forget about Rin?! Your fucking brother kidnapped your child, Yoongi!" Jin said to him sternly.

"Jin.. hyung.." Yoongi said, his tears was still running down his face.

They all gasped, "You remember Jin hyung?"

"I don't know you, but I know you're Jin, and I called you 'hyung' " Yoongi said.

Jin sighed, "I'm sorry for yelling and hurting you. Y/n is gone."

The name Y/N caught Yoongi's attention, "Y/N? Gone where?"

A memory of a woman crying in front of him entered his mind and again his heart ached.

"I don't know too."

"She left Korea?" Yoongi said.

Jin's eyes widen, "You remember?"

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know, Yoongi."

"I know you know, you're her best friend."

"W-wait.. How did you remember all of that?"

Yoongi smiled weakly, "She's the only one I remember again clearly."

Jin's jaw tightened.

Yoongi sighed, "Sadly, I lost her."

They all calmed down, the six guy introduced themselves again to Yoongi and Yoongi listened to what happened 5 days ago.

He nodded his head understood of what happened, but he doesn't remember who and how he meet all the people before.

Soon after that, everybody left except for SeokJin.

"Why are you still here?" Yoongi said.

SeokJin walked to him, and took Yoongi's hand then put something on his palm,  "I hope you will remember everything. HyuRin needs her father." and he leave.

Yoongi opened his palm and saw a picture of Y/N, him and Hyurin on a table; both of him and Y/n wearing wedding outfit while Hyurin wore a white dress sitting on his lap.

Tears start pooling inside his eyes again.

_______________________

GUYS!

Hi guys, writer-nim is very sorry! She was very busy months ago!  Finally, break free from exams and school. A few days more and writer-nim will finally be able to focus solely on this book once again.

Guys, I just finished PT3 a month ago ( to all form 3 students from Malaysia, we're a fighter! Let's hope our result come out with flying colour! )

The exam was OK, everything is good.

But I'm sincerely sorry for not posting any update, I was so focus with only studying and I deleted wattpad so I won't lose focus.

I hope you enjoy the story and thanks for reading this book.  Please, please, please. Vote and give me a feedback, I appreciate it a lot!

Stay tune for more! See ya! 🌵