Chapter Nine: He Felt Something Was Wrong

HYURIN

What is uncle doing to mommy? Why is she crying? Should I call for daddy? But mommy said I can only call them if she didn't come back after leaving.

I tried to looked up but my head got into a hard contact with the wood under the bed, "Ouch!" I winced softly, rubbing my head as I tried to stay quiet.

"What did you bring here with you, baby girl?"

My eyes widen, "Oh no! I made trouble for mommy!"

"I-it's my phone buzzing!" Mommy shrieked.

She crouched down and looked under the bed, her eyes waz red and she put one of her hand under the bed, "Give me your phone. I'm sorry." She mouthed without voice.

I quickly pulled out my phone from pyjamas pocket and gave it to her.  I looked at her, she was trying hard to not cry.

"H-here. It's my phone, see?"

I heard uncle chuckled, his feet making it way towards mommy.

"Awe, baby girl. Your phone look so childish and yrt so familiar, but I guess I'll let it go since I can't wait to get inside you."

With that, I heard uncle pulling mommy out from the door. I stayed there for a moment before making sure that I was alone.

"Mommy?" I said, my voice was shaking.

"Mom?" I tried once again.

I am alone now.

I crawled out from the bed, then stood up before patting the spider web from my hair and pyjama. A tear formed in my eyes.

"Mommy?" I called out, I knew she was not here anymore but I can't stop trying to call for her.

I'm scared!

I broke down into tears, I looked around and search for her phone, it was on the table, luckily uncle didn't saw it there.

I grabbed the phone and tried to unlock the password with my birthday but it didn't worked.  A grumble left out my mouth.

I clicked the emergency call and dialed daddy's phone number.

"What do you wa--"

"Daddy, it's me." I said, trying to act strong but my voice betrayed me.

"Rin? Where is Y/n?"

A sobbed left my mouth as a tear left my eyes, "M-mommy was gone."

I heard daddy's breath getting louder like he was furious, "Where did she go? Where are you?"

"I'm at Y Hotel, I don't know where she went."

"Stay there, I'm coming. Don't be scared, daddy will get you out from there. " Daddy said before he hung up the phone.

I sat down on the bed and put the phone on my lap, just in case if daddy will call me again.

Half an hour later, a knock was heard from outside, I ran to the door and opened it up. I saw daddy standing there with uncle Jungkook beside him.

Daddy breathed in relief as he scooped me up from the ground, hugging me tightly and caressed my head.

"Where is your mommy, little girl?" Uncle Jungkook asked, daddy put me into his arm already and went to the bathroom.

"I don't know." I wanted to say that uncle SeolGi took her away but I can't since I made a promise with mommy to not say anything about it.

"Rin, did she left alone?" Uncle asked again.

I hesitate to answer, but I lift up and down my shoulder, they took it as 'I don't know'. I sighed gratefully that they didn't interrogate me more.

"Why did she bring you here?" Daddy suddenly asked, he had checked everywhere for something, I guess his police instinct told him to do that.

"She said someone was coming for her, and that someone is a trouble."

Their eyes widen, "I knew something was wrong!" Daddy punched the wall in anger.

I shuddered in fear, uncle hold me tighter and reassured me that daddy was just angry about mommy was gone. I knew I can help but I can't.

"Did she say something to you before she gone?"

My heart beat quicken. "N-no."

Daddy looked at me with his eyebrow lifted, "Rin, you know lying is a bad thing, right?"

I lowered my head, "I know. But I promised mommy not to say anything."

Daddy rubbed his temple, he sighed in anger, one if his hand on his hip while he barely sat on the desk.

He knew I was a good promise keeper, and he can't get something from me when I made a promise already. 

"Rin, do know what's going on?"

"I don't know."

Daddy sighed again, "Rin, do you want mommy to be safe?"

I nodded, he smiled and asked again, "Where and who did she go with?"

"I can't talk about who she was with and I don't know where she go."

Daddy looked at me, "Did she gone with SeolGi?"

Thump! Thump! Thump!

How did daddy know?

"I don't know." Is all I can say but I guessed daddy had took the answer as 'yes'.

Daddy was enraged, he let out an angry growl, "This fucker was cheating on me with that asshole brother of mine."

She wasn't cheating, dad! She was not!

I frowned hearing him cursing mommy like she did something wrong, but I can't let what I knew out, I am afraid mommy will be angry to me.

"Where's her phone?" Daddy asked.

I pointed at the bed, and he frowned.

"Did you sleep on the bed just now?"

I shook my head. Wait... Uh-oh, I made a mistake.

"Those bastards! Ah!! She's trying to get on my nerve! What the hell is she trying to do with making me mad like this?! She knew I didn't love her, why is she trying so hard to make me feel the jealousy I didn't even feel?!"

Uncle Jungkook lips corner curved up a little, I looked at him in confusion.

"Why are you smirking, uncle?"

"He said that he wasn't jealous but he knew he is jealous. You know what, he even broke up with her girlfriend this morning."

My eyebrows shot up and a smirk glued on my lips, "Oh-ho, daddy likes mommy?"

"I guess so, but she's making this hard for the two of them. I don't know what's going on but this is definitely not good."

I frowned, mommy was forced by uncle!

___________________
TBC

So sorry for the long waited update. I'm very busy these days and I can finally update today :) Hope u guys enjoy~!