Twenty Sixth : Final Breath

"Byul? I never take her from you." Yoongi lowered his gun, his confusion was visible on his face. "You fucking took my dream, Yoongi. Everything I wanted, you took it!" Seolgi's tears rolling down his cheeks, his face getting red from his anger.

"What do you mean, Seolgi?"

Seolgi slumped himself into the chair, sobbing as he covered his face with his palm while resting his elbow on his thighs, "You did, Yoongi, you fucking did," He said between his sob, "I never wanted to be a CEO, all I wanted was a happy life with Byul, but mom and dad love you so much they made me the CEO instead of you!"

Yoongi stood in silent, it's true, what Seolgi said was true. He was the one who's supposed to be the CEO, but he pushed the responsibility to Seolgi.

"Byul was my girlfriend, Yoongi." Seolgi's chest tightened, Yoongi can hear the pain in his voice, "But dad married her to you instead of me."

"I don't get it."

Seolgi took a deep breath, "Sit down," He exhaled, Yoongi walked to the chair facing Seolgi and sat down, "Byul... His dad was one of the wealthy business owner, of course after dad learned about it, he would want to marry one of us to her so his business became better. You know, two company join and work together.".

"You," Seolgi pointed at Yoongi with his index finger, "Said that you don't want to be a CEO and I have a great leadership, so you think I should be the CEO instead. Dad approved it." He put his hand down. "Dad didn't want her to marry the 'CEO' so she can't have the wealth. They see her and her family just as a tool, they don't want me to marry her even though I begged him."

Yoongi stayed silent, he never knew about these, he didn't know Byul was his brother's girlfriend at that time, he didn't know about their father's plan too.

"And so, dad married her to you, because you're not the CEO. You told me you're happy you're getting married to her, I never tell you about me and Byul because I didn't want to ruin your happiness. You wanted to live a normal life, so they let you." Seolgi chuckled sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, "Who knew it actually ruined mine and I'm a crazy psycho now."

"Hyung," Yoongi said and Seolgi gave him side eyes, "We're all tools in dad's eyes, aren't we?".

"But at least you got a great wife and the freedom."

Yoongi stayed silent again, it was true again, Byul was a great person, she never get upset or be mean, he got to do whatever he wanted, and all the burden would be put on Seolgi. He just realized dad treated him and Seolgi different since kid, no matter how much Seolgi tried to be a good son, they never praise him for it but said it was his duty as the eldest son.

"Dad loves you more than me..." Seolgi said, there's a hint of sadness in his voice.

"But mom love us both equally," Yoongi tried to make Seolgi feel better, "I know," He replied, "But I just want dad to love me like he did to you." Seolgi tried to smile but his eyes pooling with tears again as he bit his lips to stop it from curving downward.

"Hyung," Yoongi said in a soft tone, Seolgi's eyes darted to him. "Why did you did the crime though?". Seolgi laughed again, he rested his head on the chair, he sighed then he moved his body forward to Yoongi, with a smile on his face, he said "To feel the power of taking control of someone's life because I can't control mine. People step on me, I can't, because I need to make all the clients happy. But at least I can step on those weaklings.".

Yoongi felt shiver down to his spine, "That's not right, Seolgi, you knew it too, don't you?"

"So? It's survival of the strongest." His smile stayed on his face.