Chapter Thirteen: Uncovered Mystery

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, "But I really need this phone to be unlocked, Hope."

"No, ask someone else."

Namjoon's forehead formed a frown, "What's inside it?"

"I don't know, that is why I want to check it out."

Namjoon took the phone, "Who's phone is this?"

"My ex-wife."

The two of them looked at each other then back to Yoongi.

"I'll help." Hoseok said while he took the phone from Namjoon's hand.

A few minutes later, the phone was unlocked, "I had turned the pin password to swiping, so that you can open it easily."

Yoongi quickly grabbed the phone, he checked through the messages and his eyes widen in shock.

His heart, they're throbbing in pain. His eyes was wet, he tried to maintain a serious face but he was in a deep guilt, he was so sorry.

"What happened?" Namjoon said worriedly.

Yoongi looked up at them, "I made a mistake."

"What mistake?"

"I thought she was cheating, but she was trying to protect me and Rin. I told she was a slut for flirting around with my brother, but she was actually forced by him."

Yoongi covered his face with his hand as his shoulder heaved up and down, crying in silent.

Namjoon took the phone and read the messages, "Then, shouldn't you be catching him right now?"

"But he was my brother, Joon! "

"So what? He's a bad one, Yoongi. He hurt your family."

Suddenly the phone buzzed, a message was sent in.

"You're too late, baby girl. I told you to come to me but you didn't. I had sent the 'gift', I hope you love it."

Suddenly Yoongi's phone buzzed, he reached for his phone and accepted the call.

"Mr Min! Your daughter was kidnapped in front of the school gate!"

Yoongi stood up, he took the your phone and put it back into his trousers along with his phone, "I got to go,thanks for helping."

He ran to his car and drove to the school, he went to meet the teacher and the teacher said the security and a guy named Jungkook was shot because they tried to stopped the kidnappers.

The two of them was sent to the hospital.

Yoongi rubbed his temple, "Fuck!" He slammed the desk before running back to his car and went to the hospital.

--

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I can't stopped them."

"It's not your fault, Kook."

Jungkook tried to get up but Yoongi pushed him down again softly, he was shot at his shoulder twice, "You need to rest."

"But--"

"I got this, kook. I just need to know where is Y/n. I need her to help me settle this thing."

"Why is she related to this? Did she sent the kidnappers?"
Jungkook gasped.

"No, it was my brother." Yoongi sighed, overwhelmed with anger.

"What?! Why would he do that?"

"Because he had always wanted to have Y/n, he wanted to make her mine and what I did was drive her off without let her explaining anything." He slumped to the chair nearby, feeling guilt and ashamed.

"Now I can't even save my daughter and Y/n might get abducted anytime and I won't be able to save her too!" Yoongi's breathing got heavy.

"Calm down, hyung. We still got time. We need to search for Hyurin first."

"Yeah, I'll search for the boys. I can't trust the police to do this."

"You're a police yourself, hyung. I'm a police you can trust." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Meet you later again." Yoongi added before going out from the room.

He went to his car and drove back home, he went to your room to search for something.  Your phone buzzed again.

The man behind the hidden camera was shocked, then a smirk appeared on his face, he took out his phone and dialed your number.

Your phone rings, Yoongi quickly picked the call up and said hello.

"Hey there, lil brother." A voice that was extremely familiar sounded from the phone.

Yoongi's eyes widen, "SeolGi? Is this really you?" His heart was thumping like crazy; he was scared, still can't face the truth that his loveable brother betrayed him.

"Awe, come on. You knew this is me, don't you?" He said, Yoongi's heart was crushed.

The brother he had grew up with was driving him crazy and even wanted his wife. This is not the man he once knew!

"What have you done to my daughter?!" Yoongi yelled.

"Easy there, boy. You must knew I want her already, huh?" SeolGi smirked when he said the sentence.

"Fuck you! Stop asking for her and tell me where is Hyurin!"

"Patience, Yoongi. You need to be patience to get your daughter back." His brother talked with a stern voice.

"Just tell me already." He can't take it anymore.

"How about we make a deal?" The playfulness from SeolGi's voice gone.

"What do you want?"

"You tell me where is Y/n, and I'll tell you where is Hyurin. Easy, right?"

Yoongi kicked the rug on the ground, "Don't kick the poor rug."

Yoongi looked around, "You put a hidden camera here?"

"Yes, of course. I want to to see my goddess everyday, of course I will put a hidden camera."

"Did she knew about this?"

"Oohh, she knew it. I got even some naked picture of her, do you wanna share?" Yoongi felt his heart pierced by thousands of arrow.

"She is my wife, bro!"

"Excuse me, she was you wife."

"How did you know that we're divorced?"

"Your cutie pie here told me that, don't you, Rin?"

"LET ME GO!! YOU ARE CRAZY, UNCLE!" Yoongi heard his daughter's voice, a part of him was rejoicing that she was still alive.

"Did you hear that? I got her in my hand, and her life is depend on you. I wouldn't mind killing this little girl."

_____________
TBC

Another chapter for today ! 😊

I apologize for not updating often like I used to.  I'm having a crisis with myself right now, that's why I got a lot of inspiration for this novel. LOL.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this story.