Twenty-Fifth : Brotherhood

It was dark as the sun had set down and the moon had just rise up, shining the clear sky, accompanied with the stars.  Such a beautiful yet terrible day,  Yoongi went out from the car and went to the trunk, he pulled his bag and took out the guns he needed for this heartbreaking mission.  Jin then followed him and took the gun that he needed for the mission too.

Jin took out a check book and wrote his name and a very big amount of number on the money, he ripped it and showed it to J-hope, "If anything happened, run away from this place with RM. I've paid you for the information, this might be our last encounter, but I owe you nothing anymore. ", J-hop looked at him then to the check, he took it with a heavy heart then put it in his bag, "Thank you, a deal is a deal. Payment accepted.".

Jin passed J-hope a walkie talkie, and Yoongi a pair of earpiece to communicate easier. The two of them wore their bulletproof vest, hoping it'll at least save them from getting shot on their body.

He looked at Yoongi, "I'm sorry, for everything that happened to you.".  Yoongi smiled, he sighed, "Thank you, hyung. I wouldn't be here without your help.". Jin put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "Good luck, brother.".

Yoongi chuckled then nodded a few time, "Goodluck to you too, brother."

The two of them sneaked behind the silhouette of the trees and decorations, slowly making their way into the building.  A few armed men was patrolling outside, guarding the area from any incoming enemies. 

Wave of memories flashed through Yoongi's mind, from the day when he and Seolgi was still a kid, together playing cops and thief, pretending to hid together and catch bad 'people' which was replaced using their teddy bears;  to the day he met his brothers, Jin and everybody, in their high school day, having fun during his rebellious phase.  Not a chance have he thought everything will turned this way, things always turned unexpectedly, and he can only choose to survive.

A few guard noticed a pair of silhouette and quickly followed it, but was soon met their end with a bang through their body parts.  It wasn't loud, but it definitely notified some nearby men, which resulted more people coming towards their way.

The two pair quickened their pace and got inside the building, they silently hid behind the wall, "Hope, be our eyes, we're in, tell us where is Seolgi's current whereabout." Jin whispered into his earpiece.

"Copy, he's on the fifth floor. There's around 20 guard on each floor, be careful. There's at least 5 man about 10 meter away from you."

"Copy."

Jin looked at Yoongi, "Let's move.", Yoongi nodded agreeing. The two of them pointed their gun up and shot the guards before they noticed them, the gun shots notified the other guards, some of them were talking through their earpiece and walkie talkie to notify the other guards.  More men were coming and both Jin and Yoongi was having a hard time getting out from the situation.

One by one, the men suddenly fell down to the ground and blood pooling their own body. Some of the glass window shattered all around the floor.  "Did you guys forgot I'm still here?" They heard RM's voice from the earpiece.

 A smile flashed on Yoongi's face, "Thanks, RM!" He whispered.

"The floor is clear, in about 5 meter ahead, you will find an elevator on your right." J-hope said in a monotone voice, sound of keyboard clicking can be heard from the earpieces meaning he's working on CCTV in the area.

"Copy.", Both Jin and Yoongi ran to the elevator and pushed the button all the way up to the fifth floor. 

J-hope stayed focused on his laptop and he noticed the men making their ways to the stairs and elevator, he quickly grabbed his walkie talkie,"10 men approaching the elevator, on each side!".