Chapter Five: Cheated

Yoongi looked at his brother that was smiling since just now, "Hyung, what are you smiling at?"

His brother looked at him and his smile grew wider, "It's nothing." He replied.

Yoongi eyebrows furrowed, SeolGi usually tell him every good things that happened to him. He looked at his brother's face and notice his lips was also swollen like his wife lips.

"Hyung, " He called out and his brother hummed in reply, "What do you think of Y/n?"

He saw his brother froze for a moment before licked his lips, "Y/n? Well, she's shy and kind." He smiled warmly.

"Should I divorce her?" Yoongi said as he divert his gaze to the ceiling above.

SeolGi chuckled, "Up to you."

Yoongi stayed silent as he was thinking about your swollen lips, "Who the hell did she kissed that her lips was so swollen?"

SeolGi stood up and took out his phone, "Yoongi-ah, I want to make a call to my babe. I'll be back later."

"Babe? Who's she? Why haven't you tell me about her?"

SeolGi winked but he didn't answer and instead walked out from the room and stand not too far from the door. He lowered his head as he dialled his girlfriend.

Yoongi sighed, "I miss you, Sarah."

He closed his eyes as he thought about Sarah, his girlfriend that he was supposed to propose but was cancelled because he was forced to be married to you.

"Your lips taste so good, baby girl." Yoongi heard his brother said and his eyes widen in shock.

He looked at his brother and saw him touching his lips while grinning, "Don't worry, all I want is you to listen to me. "

Yoongi tried to listen more but his brother's voice gradually getting smaller as he saw him walked away from his room door.

Yoongi tighten his fist, "How dare you cheat on me, Y/l Y/n. " His face darkened as his vein on his neck popped up.

--

Not too long later, a doctor came into his room and said that he can't leave the hospital yet. Yoongi hands tighten, he couldn't wait to check your call log and confirmed his thoughts.

SeolGi then said he needed to get back to his work as he was a businessman, and leave Yoongi alone in his room.

Yoongi got up and grabbed his phone, dialing your number.

"H-hello?"

"Yah! Did you cheat on me?!"

"Huh? What are you talking about, Yoong--"

"Do not say my name when you cheated on me with my brother. " He said with a stern voice.

"W-what? No, I didn't cheat on you. Please believe in me. "

"Ha! You think I wouldn't caught you? You're kissing with him at my room when I'm still asleep, don't you? I had figured it out already. "

"Yoongi, please believe me. Plea-- "

He hung up the call and slumped back into his bed. He closed his eyes, "Y/n-ah, Y/n... "

A nurse came in not long after that and serve him food, then walked out again leaving him to enjoy his food.

Yoongi grabbed a spoonful of rice and vegetable then shoved it into his mouth, "Ugh, Y/n's cooking was really way better than this."

He said, but he didn't realized that he had just compliment you just now.

--

The next day, you sent Hyurin to school then got ready to go to the hospital to met you. You even cooked some food for him and bought it with you.

Soon, you arrived at the hospital and went to his room, smiling happily because the weather was so nice.

You walked to his room and pushed it open but the moment you saw him, your smile faded away and was replaced with a teary eyes.

"I-I'll go and come next time." You said and put the food on his bed side table.

Yoongi looked at you with a straight face, he was kissing with his girlfriend just now that it broke your heart so much.

"You don't need to come again. "He said before you left the room.

You wiped your eyes as you waited for the elevator to opened up, but when it was opened, you saw someone you don't want to see.

"Hello there, baby girl. Why are you crying?"

You gulped, "N-nothing." You said and took a step backward.

You looked around, trying to get help but nobody was around. SeolGi took a step toward you as he smiled softly.

"It must be because he was with his girlfriend, right?" He whispered and he bit your ear after that.

You shivered, "N-no."

SeolGi flashed a grin on his face, he pulled your hand and went back into the elevator and push the button to go to ground floor.

You tried to get away but he pushed you to the elevator wall and kissed you forcefully, "N-no! Let me go!" You wanted to scream but he closed your mouth with the palm of his hand.

He kissed your neck, you cried and tried to scream but the scream was muffled as his kiss went down to your shoulder and he found a sweet spot, sucking into it then bit into it making you yelped in pain.

He let you go and he licked his lips, "I marked you, baby girl." He whispered before going out from the elevator just as soon as it opened.

You walked out from the elevator, your eyes was red and your hair was kinda messy, which made people looked at you with a frown.

You quickly went to your car and drove off.

___________
TBC

So, sorry for the late update.
Hope you guys like this chapter :)