"Anyways how you get lil man to sleep so fast? You only been down stairs for like three minutes"

Then she whispered "I honestly don't know...I just cradled him in my arms and comforted him like he was my own"

I wonder how she's gonna be with our child. I can tell she's going to be an amazing mother. Tiana is so nurturing and loving but I know for a fact that she's gonna be very overprotective as well.

"I was gonna put him to sleep but he ain't look tired to me so we started watching cartoons"

Tiana looked at the tv and laughed "Really Chris? Rick&Morty? This is too inappropriate for him to watch"

"Baby he's young, he don't understand" I laughed, "You act like he's gonna start cursing tomorrow"

"Babies minds are like sponges they remember everything"

"Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,Fuck....You think he's gonna remember that?" I joked

Tiana looked at me "You're so annoying Chris"

I laughed "Baby you're over exaggerating"

"I'm gonna bring the baby in the room with Amani, make sure you put the other one to sleep"she smiled.

"Alright baby"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Chris is gonna be a funny ass dad I can tell by the way he is now. But anyways I can't wait to officially be a mommy, most importantly to get married. I honestly blame Chris for making me think this way, ever since he called me by his last name I've been very anxious.

I walked into the guest room where Amani was staying and I caught her crying to herself.

"Amani what's wrong?"

She cried out "Everything. The father of my kids kicked us out in the cold, I basically raise them by myself which is difficult, I have nobody to support me because all my family is in New York, and I found out that I've been getting cheated on throughout my whole entire pregnancy up till now."

I sat next to her on the bed while still holding her baby.

"I promise you everything will be ok. Look between me and you we can get him back."

She shook her head "I'm not a vengeful person Tiana"

I am.

"Amani you're a sweet girl I can tell but you can't let somebody do this to you it isn't right. Especially knowing that you have two babies. If Chris didn't answer his phone where would you have gone?

She stayed silent for a minute "I do want to get even but..."

"But what?" I raised my eyebrow

"I'm scared, what if I get in trouble and they take my kids away from me?"

I smirked "Trust me you won't, especially with my help. We just got to keep this between us and make sure Chris doesn't find out"

Amani nodded "Ok I'm down."

"We'll talk more in the morning, I'll let you get some sleep ok?"

"Ok"

I laid her baby next to her and I left the room. I'm glad Amani agreed to what I told her, Dave needs to be taught a serious lesson. I'm not gonna kill him...imma just show him a little lesson.

I walked back in the room to see Chris still watch tv with Amani's other baby.

"Chris I thought you were gonna put him to sleep?"