18 - Movie Date x3

JISOO

I spotted Lisa at the parking lot of the mall she and Roseanne are supposed to meet. I know Lisa will wonder why a Jisoo came instead of a Roseanne.

I playfully jogged towards her and waved my arms.

"YO LALALALISA MANOBAN!!! FANCY SEEING U HERE DUDE HAHAHHAHA"

Lisa looked up at me and frowned. "Uhh, I'm waiting for Roseanne. What are you doing here, Chu?"

"Damn dude, why so grumpy? Thats not how you greet your bestfriend!!"

Her expression softened and her brows relaxed. "I'm not grumpy. But why are you here? Are you meeting someone?"

"Yepyep, I'm meeting somebody. She's wearing a celine blazer, an off shoulder underneath, with a ladyjust rolex on her left wrist," I grinned while  taking the time to check her outfit.

Lisa looked down to glance at her fit and sighed. "Enough playing, chu. Did Roseanne contact you or something?"

"Gotcha! Haha! Yup, she texted me she'll be a bit late so she told me to meet you for the meantime since I happened to be near this mall."

"Oh, I see. She should've told me instead of you. I can wait for her alone." Lisa sarcastically said. I'm not offended though because this is how we really talk as bestfriends.

"Lis, that hurts y'know!!! We're bestfriends. Since your girlfriend got back here, you dont text me that much." I put on a sad but cute face pretending to be hurt.

She shot me a sharp glance at the mention of the word 'girlfriend'. I wonder why. Isn't Roseanne her girlfriend? Or she already have a new one? But then they were just about to hangout today. I decided to reserve that thought for later.

"Roseanne and I, we're just going to the movies." She suddenly stated as if to inform me.

"Uh-huh?" I urged her to say more.

"I'm going to the theatre now to buy our tickets. If you wanna join us, you may."

"Ohhh, so its a movie date afterall. I'd love to, dude, believe me, but I'm not the third wheel type. So let me text Irene to come here so it'll be a double movie date." I grinned widely and tapped on my smartphone quickly.

"Who's Irene? What happened to Nayeon?"

"Ah, Irene's my girl of the day for Friday. Nayeon's sched is every Thursday! Seriously, Lisa, how could you forget my schedule with my 7 girlfriends???" I facepalmed myself slightly disappointed that my bestfriend seem to forgot her bestfriend is one hella womanizer.

Lisa shook her head but I saw a hint of a playful smile escape her face. "Sorry, sorry. I didnt expect you were still dating ALL of them at the same time." She emphasized on the word ALL so my head rolled back laughing out from her reaction.

Lisa can be a stick-to-one I dont remember how we became bestfriends in the first place.

"Cmon, Lis, lets go buy those tickets, Irene already agreed to meet us at the theatre in 10 minutes."

"10 minutes?? Wow, that fast? That girl is whipped. What did you say to her you fucking idiot" she narrowed her eyes at me but I just put on a smug expression.

"I told her I'm breaking up with her if she dont show her ass here in 10 minutes." I said proudly with my brows raised full of confidence.

"Careful there, Chu, you never know when karma strikes. And when it does, it strikes hard," Lisa warned sternly.

I just shrugged my shoulders not bothered of what she just said. "Dont worry Lis, when karma comes, I'm gonna charm her out and maybe fuck her brains out if I feel like it." I smirked and started to walk away. I dismissed the topic because I dont believe in karma. I can make any girl fall for me. And nobody can make me taste my own medicine. Lisa stared at me dumbfounded but started to stride towards me and followed me inside the mall.