23

A/N: PRETTY LONG ASS CHAPTER SO IT MEANS NO UPDATES FOR IDK UNTIL NEXT WEEK???!!?!

LISA

I woke up to the sound of my phone's continuous beeping. Eyes still closed, I roam my hand around my bedside table to grab my phone and check who's disturbed my deep slumber.

I saw that it was Jisoo spamming my messages. I opened one of them but instantly regretted it. Why? My bestfriend just sent me snippets of the shoot. Wait, they started the shoot WITHOUT ME?!??!?!

All drowsiness left my body and now my senses are alert. I looked at the time and its already 3pm. Shit. I AM SO LATE. Mr. Choi will definitely report this incident to Dad. And Dad.. ugh I dont even want to imagine.

Before I got up to take a quick shower, I once again glanced at the photos and videos my SUPER NICE AND THOUGHTFUL bestfriend sent to me.

HEY, LIS ITS GETTING STEAMY IN HEREEEEEEE. COME OVER LETS ENJOY THE FREE SHOW!!! HAHAHAHHA

I sighed. I wonder if that girl has any idea her bestfriend is in love with the girl on the video posing intimately with that guy. I bet not, because Jisoo can be dense at times. And Jisoo is a notorious playgirl, that girl has never been in love.

She may be thinking I'm only having a little crush on Jennie as her fansite master and this little crush would soon fade away.

How I wish its as simple as that. How can you even unlove somebody? But I already know the answer within myself. Jennie might as well be my one that got away. I could only pray that in our next lifetime, destiny will let us be in the end.

-------------------
As soon as I'm done preparing, I went down and drove fast as I can to the shoot's location. When I arrived, I immediately asked the receptionist where the shoot is currently at. She told me that they are now filming the last leg of the shoot and they're currently at the rooftop.

I ran quickly to the elevator and pushed the button to the highest floor. I just stood inside nervously while facing my reflection off the glass. I chuckled at how my neon orange pants stands out. Jisoo will surely make fun of it.

When it dings, I rushed outside and was greeted by Mr. Choi's sermon which really didn't help my mood any better.

"Miss Manoban, for pete's sake, where have you been all this time? You're the project director but you're so late! We're almost done here!" He pointed his hands towards the pool area and I saw Kai who's only wearing swimming trunks pulled Jennie's waist closer to him and together they posed for the camera.

I averted my gaze back to Mr. Choi and responded, "I'm sorry, Mr. Choi, I had a rough time last night so I slept late. Please dont tell Dad about this" I clasped my hands together and bow down to convince him.

My peripheral vision caught Jennie glance this way with her eyes seemed to be filled with concern. I shrugged off the thought and looked up when Mr. Choi coughed and said,

"Okay, I'll let this pass Lisa. But next time, I wont tolerate this kind of behavior. You need to be more responsible as the heir to Manoban Holdings. Do you understand?" He placed his hand on his waist and squints at me.

I raised my hands up in surrender and simply nod my head repeatedly. "Alright, noted Mr. Choi. Can I do my job now?" I start to walk towards the pool when Mr. Choi speaks again.

"Not so fast, young lady. As a consequence, you wont be doing your job as director but you'll replace Jisoo as the photographer of this shoot. You just need to film the last part anyway."

I cursed under my breath. Of all jobs, why do I have to be the photographer?!? I furrowed my brows and asked, "What's the last part then?"

Mr. Choi smiled widely before he replied, "Jennie's solo diving shot"