That bitch was ugly , she was fine as hell though .

" I - uh . I don't have it on me . This is my girls spot I have it at my house " He said .

" Well go your house and get it and bring it to me and the trap tonight or else i'm coming back here and ima make your bitch suck my dick right before I shoot her in the head " Cody said .

One thing about my brother was his crazy ass didn't care what came out of his mouth . Sam might've thought he was just saying that shit but he really would do some crazy shit like that.

" i'll have it , I swear " he said and cody nodded and we all walked off and got back into my car .

" You know that nigga lying right ? " I said once we were settled into my car .

" I already know , I ain't gonna kill him just yet though because killing him won't get us our money .  I meant that I said about his bitch though she ugly but she thick as fuck i'll just have to put a bag overhear head and cut a hole around the mouth so I don't have to look at her face when she fuck my dick " Cody said causing us to share a laugh .

" Where we going ? " Chris asked once he noticed I was going to the direction of my house.

" By Rio's pussy whipped ass . This the third time he left us hanging for whoever that bitch is he's messing around with " I said .

This was the exact reason I didn't want a relationship , it came with too much . Girls were clingy and wanted to cuddle and lay up all day and I didn't have time to do that shit I was all about my money I didn't have time to be distracted by a bitch . I knew I laid up and shit with kaia sometimes but all of that shit was stopping once she finally gave me the pussy .

Unfortunately that had happened to my best friend , whoever this girl he was creeping around with had him missing out on paper because he was laid up with her all the damn time .

When we made it to his crib I banged on the door like I was the police . " Who the fuck knocking on my damn door like that ? " He yelled from the other side of the door .

" Open the door bitch " I yelled right back at his ass . I heard shuffling and footsteps from the other side of the door for a few minutes before he finally opened up the door . " You don't look sick " I said as I stepped in the house.

" I feel better now " he said as a matter of fact causing me to smack my teeth .

" Your lying ass was never sick , you left us hanging for a bitch . Where she at she better not be busted up either or ima clown you " Chris said .

" Look fuck all that , I don't care who she is and i'm not knocking you for settling down but we're brothers I would never leaving you hanging for a bitch but you've been dissing us when we needed you the most for her and that's fucked up " I said .

" You're right and i'm sorry about that it's just she be so busy I barely get to spend time with her and when she do be available that's when we be having shit going on and against my better judgement I opted out of coming with y'all but it won't happen again . " he assured us .

" We're meeting back up at midnight to handle sam , if you don't be there i'm good on you " Cody finally spoke .

" Ima be there damn " He stressed .