Chapter 33 | In your heart

Recap ~
Beautiful feeling

Anika couldn't forget Vikram's words, she was still hesitant about the word 'Love' in her life. She has longed for it, always but never got it at the right time.

As every single memory with Shivaay flashed in her mind, only a smile crept on her lips. She knew she had feelings for him but she couldn't approach him, she was scared to lose him. What if he didn't love her back?

Rudra was busy in the cafeteria munching french fries when he noticed Shivaay lost in his thoughts.

"Bhai, will you stop thinking for a while?!" Rudra asked when he didn't get back any response.
"Bhai Anika is coming!" he said again when Shivaay instantly reacted, "That's great. It was so boring without her all the while. Where is she Rudra?!" Shivaay asked looking out for her when Rudra replied smiling,"In your heart."

This answer was so pleasant to Shivaay's ears. He smiled in response instead of interrupting Rudra like he does every time.
"Bhai really?!" Rudra asked almost jumping in happiness.
"Yes Rudy. Anika has created wonders on me! The craziest part is I even started imagining her around me." saying he chuckled.

"Woah! For the first time I'm seeing you like this. Finally my friend is crazy for a girl! You are in love Bhai." Rudra exclaimed loudly in happiness not realizing he was in the cafeteria.
The instant Shivaay heard the word 'Love', he named his feelings for Anika.

"Yes I love her!" He said back hugging Rudra in happiness.

Both guys realized what was happening around them when the whole of the cafeteria was watching them in silence.

"Err...got to go!" Shivaay and Rudra muttered in unison. They were almost out of the cafeteria when they heard cheers from inside "All the best."
"Thanks!" Shivaay managed to answer back blushing hardly.

Sighing in relief, Rudra asked "So when are you planning to propose Anika?!"
"I-I think before proposing I need to do something else." he said lost in thoughts.

Just while Anika was occupied by Shivaay's thoughts, she got a message from him.

"Anika, can we meet after office hours?!"

"Sure Shivaay"

"Great then, we will meet in the parking area at 7.00 P.M"

Even before it was seven, Shivaay reached the parking area waiting for Anika, while she reached even before Shivaay hiding behind a pillar. She didn't know why but she didn't have the courage to face him, she was scared if she would blast out her emotions and feelings for him.

Finally deciding to face him, she walked up to him gradually while her heart was beating at a faster rate as she approached nearer to him.

"Mm... Hi Anika!" He greeted trying to sound normal but little did he know he sounded like a teenager.
"H-hi Shivaay!" She stuttered. There was an awkward silence between them. Gathering words, Anika managed to speak "Shivaay, everything fine? You wanted to meet?!"

"I-I...can we please get out of here?!" He asked very much tensed when she took his right hand in hers, asking back in concern, "Okay but everything is fine right?!"

The moment her hand touched his, he felt his heart light, sudden chills ran down his spine. There was a similar effect on Anika but she concentrated more on Shivaay, waiting for his reply.

She patted his hand again for an answer when he said, "Ye-yeah. Everything is fine Anika! Nothing serious."
"Thank God. I was worried!" she said managing to smile.

"Worried for me?!" He asked deeply looking in her hazel brown eyes when she smiled at him, "Yes Shivaay!"
"Why are you worrying Anika?" He asked drowning himself in her eyes.
"Because you are my..." She stopped herself not wanting to tell him a lie that he was just a friend to her.

She was silent when Shivaay said emphasizing the word 'Best friend', "I know! You will get worried for your best friend of course."
He was disappointed with his own answer, and so was she. The answer was something else but both couldn't admit it.

"Shall we go?!" He asked not wanting to continue the conversation further when she nodded back in response.

He took out his bike and waited for her to take her position. She silently sat back but he could sense fear in her.

"Anika are you alright?!" He asked turning to her when she managed to say, "Yeah Shivaay!"
"You trust me right? I'm not gonna kidnap you." he said chuckling when she glared at him.
"Okay bad joke!" He said while she silently chuckled.

The drive was silent. At one point, she caught hold of his shirt tightly when he stopped the bike abruptly. She still closed her eyes when Shivaay turned back to look at her.

"Anika, what happened?! Tell me." he said when she replied, "Actually I'm not used to bike rides. So-so I just felt like I was flying in air when you drove!"
"Flying in air?!" He asked back shocked when she nodded her head vigorously, "Shivaay I want to live!"

"Fhat the wuck!" He gasped not expecting such a statement from her. She started laughing while he couldn't stop himself from losing himself in her smile.

"Shivaay!" Anika almost screamed when he asked in an alarming tone, "What is it now?!"
"Can you drive?" She asked when he nodded in response. She continued suppressing her laugh, "On the road? Not in the air, okay?!"

"Anika!" He groaned when something struck in his mind. He asked instantly, "This is not your first time riding on my bike! Right?!"
"Second time. First time I was upset and didn't care about your driving skills."

_______________________________________

Precap ~
That's all I need