Chapter 17 | Aloo Tikki

Recap ~
Boyfriend

Anika then understood what happened, she felt guilty for the way she behaved with Shivaay a while back.

Outside the room, Shivaay asked to the lady staff very much concerned "Ma'am how is she? Is she fine? Did you see her?"

"Sir, she is absolutely fine!" said the lady relieving Shivaay.

Shivaay couldn't resist himself from seeing her, so he was just near the door when the door flung open. He saw Anika staring at him and he felt blank not knowing what to ask her. He was just gathering courage to ask her if she was fine when the most unexpected scene happened.

Anika hugged him tightly flinging her hands around his back making Shivaay numb. He couldn't respond to anything not even to his phone ringing.

"Shivaay your phone" said Anika backing off from the hug

"H-Hello! Yes okay" said Shivaay stammering a bit in shock.
"Anika our flight is going to take off in two hours" said Shivaay trying to behave normally to which Anika nodded in positive.

As they reached the airport, Anika and Shivaay were still silent. Soon they boarded the plane and took their seats next to each other.

"Thank you Shivaay!" Anika uttered making him smile weakly.
"Anika I'm sorry!" Shivaay apologized.

"Why Shivaay?" She asked surprised.
"

All this happened because of me! If I hadn't want to see Goa! If..." He was still speaking when Anika interrupted,"You were not the reason for anything Shivaay." saying Anika fell silent. Shivaay didn't want to speak anything further because he didn't want to see her disturbed.

Anika fell off asleep due to the medicine effects. But suddenly Anika started badly murmuring in sleep,

"No. No. No ABHI! I'm not a slut."
She stopped murmuring when Shivaay placed his hand on hers.
"Anika, it's just a bad dream. There is nothing like that at all!" saying he calmed her.

It was around lunch time by then when Anika and Shivaay reached office.

"I think you guys enjoyed a lot in Goa!" Daksh stated sarcastically to both. Anika was upset all over again when she heard the comment.

"Sir, if we could speak about the Delhi trip, we cracked the deal successfully sir" said Shivaay just trying to control his anger.

"Got to know man! The other one told me what happened there." said Daksh still looking at Anika keenly.
"Okay sir then shall we continue our work now?" asked Shivaay.

"Yes of course man! I have employed you for that only. And yes for this success of yours, we will have a party at my farmhouse!" said Daksh still eyeing on Anika.
"Anika you are supposed to come! No excuses this time like how you did on my birthday." said Daksh standing one step away from her.
"Yeah s-sure sir!" saying Anika backed off a bit.

Outside the manager's room,
"Bro! Been so long since we saw you!" hugged Rudra followed by Om.
"You left me and went! You guys would have happily enjoyed in Delhi." complained Rudra fake crying.

"Arrey Rudy! Nothing like that" said Shivaay chuckling at his friend's expressions.
"Where's my Aloo Tikki?" Rudra demanded Shivaay.
"Err actually..." Shivaay stammered to say the truth when Anika spoke up.

"Rudra! Come home to get your Aloo tikki." said Anika winking at Rudra, then realized her action. Shivaay and Om were surprised to see Anika so amiable.
"What about me Anika?" Om asked her.
"Let's all go home today evening for your Aloo tikki" said Anika surprising ShivOm while Rudra was jumping in exuberance to eat his favorite native food.

It was evening by then, soon all of them reach Anika's house but the surroundings look at the guys in a weird manner.

"Anika are we looking like humans?" asked Om shocked at some stares.
"Of course Omkara. And you needn't worry about the stares. Whoever comes to this colony will be shot with those stares." said Anika relieving Om.

Shivaay was all the while silent wondering when Anika bought Tikki for Rudra.

"Where is it Anika! I want to just grab a bite of it right away!" said Rudra his mouth already starting to water.
"Patience Rudra!" said Shivaay getting tensed if there was any Tikki that existed.

"Give me 20 minutes exactly Rudra! I will get you Aloo Tikki!" asked Anika.
"Okay please be fast! I'm dieing to eat it" said Rudra a bit low.
Shivaay didn't understand what was happening as Anika left them for a while. That house in which Anika stayed didn't have much facilities, just a bed, a kitchen to one side and a fan that ran very slow.

"How is Anika staying here!" sighed Rudra not able to get proper ventilation.

"Wait a minute Rudra! Let me open the window" saying Shivaay went to open the windows.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
We love it!

You will see cute moments between Anika and ShivOmRu. Their support for Anika will change her.
It will grow into a very strong bond.