Chapter 16 | Boyfriend

Recap ~
Abhi!

Anika got a tight slap from one of them when she tried biting his palm and fell unconscious. But before anything else could happen, Shivaay reached there hell shocked at the sight.

"Hey man! You slapped me when I tagged her a sexy chick right! Now see what I will do!" roaring Rahul, the guy who troubled Anika in the club tried to go close to Anika.

Shivaay came forward to stop him but the others came in front hitting him.

"Okay let's challenge man! You hit all my men I will leave her! And this sexy girl is all yours. Else she is mine and will be my slave forever!" Rahul challenged him.

Few minutes passed Rahul looking at Anika lustfully while he just heard sounds of beatings in the air and he considered Shivaay will be dead in sometime. But to his dismay, even he was hit black and blue by Shivaay within minutes. He didn't understand what was happening to him. In a short span, Rahul was no more conscious and so was Anika.

Shivaay despite trying to wake her up, she didn't regain her conscious back. He carried her back to the resort while he felt her completely cold. Doctor arrives within sometime, "Sir, she is caught with cold fever! Please be careful and she should immediately get warmth to her body at any cost or she might skip to coma. Once she regains conscious the next morning, these medicines are must for her!" saying the doctor left.

Shivaay doesn't know what to do. Mallika was also not there to change Anika's clothes. He was very worried.
Suddenly he got an idea on how to give her warmth.

The next morning, Anika regained conscious. She was shocked to see herself in a kurti of hers. And she saw Shivaay in the same room, sleeping in a couch. The words Abhi spoke kept running in her mind, "You can sleep with him! I can provide discounts too"

Her head started spinning not knowing what happened to her.
"That guy! I was at the beach yesterday night. Then someone hit me. I don't remember what happened!" She almost shouted waking up Shivaay. She was still holding her head stressing herself so much to remember the incidents yesterday when Shivaay approached her.

"Stop there! Don't come near me! I'm not a slut. I'm not a SLUT! Please leave me. I'm not what you think. I-I.." Anika cried loudly.

She just ran into the washroom while Shivaay didn't know how to react

Mallika and Sid came rushing into the room.
"Shivaay what happened? Is everything fine?" asked Mallika tensed.
"Yeah yeah Anika! Don't take tension. She's just upset with things yesterday." said Shivaay trying to cover up not realising what he called her.

"Shivaay I'm Mallika, not Anika. You are definitely hiding something!" said Mallika tensed.

"Sorry Mallika." said Shivaay, his voice completely down after seeing Anika's state.

"No Shivaay, I'm sorry. I was just into Sid yesterday. You didn't want to come but I forced you. I'm really sorry" apologized Mallika feeling guilty.

"Mallika it wasn't your mistake. We better leave Anika for a while" said Shivaay who didn't want to leave her but just forced himself to do so.

While here, Anika in the washroom rubbed her body very harshly water showering down wherever those guys touched her.
"I'm not a slut. No I ain't!" She continuously kept muttering to herself.

It was half an hour since Anika locked herself in the room not coming out.
Mallika and Sid had to leave as their flight was taking off in two hours.

Shivaay was very scared to face Anika after seeing her like that a while before. Anika dressed herself neatly still not coming out of the shock she got. There was a knock suddenly, before Anika could reply anything she heard,

"Room service Ma'am"

As the lady staff entered to clean the room,"Ma'am how are you feeling now?" She asked.
"I'm fine! Why?" Anika asked not understanding why she asked her that way.

"Arrey ma'am, you were unconscious when your boyfriend brought you back to the resort yesterday night" the lady spoke and told what the doctor said the night before to Shivaay. She continued further,"Your boyfriend didn't take advantage of that situation instead he requested me to change your clothes. And he made sure the heater in the room was at it's highest temperature. He stayed back in this room along with you just to make sure you were fine! I told him it would become very hot inside for him but he didn't bother about it. You are very lucky to have a person who loves you the most"

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Aloo tikki

Anika will feel guilty for what she did. Going back to Mumbai will have a major change in Anika. You will love to see her that way.