Chapter 19 | Play dolls

Recap ~
We love it

Shivaay and Anika joined back the party while OmRu were relieved seeing them back.

"Anika, Daksh was asking for you! You better go meet him else he might become angry!" said Rudra concerned to which Anika nodded in positive.

Soon the party ended, OmRu and Shivaay were waiting for Anika who went in search of Daksh as he was waiting for her.

On the other side, it was a big farmhouse that Anika ended up going to the pool side. She was calling out for Daksh but she couldn't find him. Exhausted, Anika turned back to leave when she felt a hard pull from behind which dragged her to the nearby watch house covering up her mouth from not shouting. She was struggling to free herself but the grip was more stronger than her efforts.

"You know from how many days I'm waiting for this! You know what Anika, I lust you. I want your body! I..." The owner of the pull couldn't continue when he felt a bite on his hand pushing him backwards.

She ran outside panting hard that she didn't realize she was running towards the pool in front of her, and in minutes she was struggling to come out of the pool when Daksh came to help her out.

Here, one of the security came in stating that Rudra's bike had been damaged.
"Oh God! What happened to my bike?! It is brand new one. Papa will seriously screw me if he finds out about my bike!" saying Rudra almost started crying. Soon Om accompanied Rudra to check his bike's condition while Shivaay stayed back waiting for Anika.

"Anika are you fine? You have become completely wet!" asked Daksh trying to ease her breath by running his hand behind her back. Jerking away his hand involuntarily, "Sir it's okay! I'm fine." said Anika not trying to sound rude.

"Anika it's better you change your dress otherwise you will become sick!" stated Daksh.
"Sir it's completely okay! It's already late and my friends are waiting out there." said back Anika least interested in his suggestion.

There was still a pair of eyes looking at her in lust.

"Anika I'm your manager and I will not entertain any sick leaves! Why don't you do things when you are asked to do? I don't want your work to be less productive!" expatiated Daksh irked.

Reluctantly Anika accepted because he spoke of her office work and trotted behind him least interested to go. Here Shivaay saw another watchman approaching towards him.

"Sir, Anika ma'am asked me to give you this letter" saying the watchman gave him a piece of paper.
"What" said Shivaay not able to believe what he read. By the time Shivaay could ask any other question to him, the watchman left.

Letter
_________________

Shivaay,

I'm leaving from here, I already met Daksh and he is dropping me back home! It's quite late, you leave as well. We will meet up in the office tomorrow.
_________________

Shivaay didn't believe one single bit of the content he read because he had his reasons. First it wasn't her handwriting, he of course knew her writing pattern. Second, Anika never felt comfortable with Daksh, and definitely she won't go with him. He felt something fishy and headed straight towards the entrance of Daksh's farmhouse.

Anika was taken inside, and Daksh slowly closed the door without her attention.

"Anika you can go to that room and change your clothes" saying he showed a room which was below the staircase.

She ignored him deciding to just refresh herself instead of changing clothes as she didn't have another set with her. Just as she entered the room, she was shocked to see a lingerie placed on a well decorated bed.

She was shocked to see Daksh standing behind her closing the door.
"Sir, what the hell is all this?" asked Anika rude enough.
"

You are sounding rude Anika. Don't forget I'm your boss! That's your dress! Didn't you like it? I loved it." said Daksh evilly smirking at her.
"Oh! If you love it then you wear it na." said back Anika irked.

Daksh was approaching towards her. Holding the lingerie in his hand, he said,"Wear this and come babe!"
"Mind what you say!" Her voice sounding sharp, she was about to leave when he caught hold of her.
"Don't forget about the watch house incident. And now don't forget I'm your boss and I can do anything with you!" said Daksh raising his voice.

"What the hell can you do!? Nothing. Leave me now!" shouted Anika losing her calm completely.
"You need money and I need your body! That's it. Just one day and you get how much ever you want. Girls like you just need money right? So just shut up and tell your rate!" demanded Daksh receiving a tight slap from Anika.

"What do you guys think of girls huh! Are we dolls to play with? I will sue you next time you talk like that. And never forget this slap from Anika" hollered Anika but Daksh caught hold of her even tighter.

But this time he received...........

_______________________________________

Precap ~
The Change

I think I revealed a new Bold form of Anika today. But yeah at this situation I definitely won't suggest a weak girl. Instead a bold one is required.