Chapter 18 | We love it

Recap ~
Aloo Tikki

Shivaay went to open the window when he saw Anika busily preparing something in a nearby food caravan. He was shocked to see her like that, excusing himself from the other two, he joined her.

"Anika! I could have told Rudra something! Why are you straining this much?" asked Shivaay concerned.
"Shivaay, it's okay! Give me ten minutes. I will be back" Anika assured.

Exactly ten minutes later, Anika served Aloo Tikki to Rudra first because he was literally about to grab everything, followed by the other two

"How is it Rudra!?" asked Anika eager to know how it tasted. Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra were all numb for a moment.
"Excuse me guys! Is something wrong?" asked Anika worried.

"We can't describe this Anika." said Om still in a trance.

"Anika I wanted this from Delhi, but I know you only made this!" said Rudra still looking at his Aloo Tikki.
A

nika was disheartened hearing all the replies from them.

"Shivaay you too didn't like it?" asked Anika with a ray of hope.
"We loved it!" the three guys chorused surprising Anika.

"Anika I have never tasted such an Aloo Tikki anywhere in Delhi. This is the best!" said Rudra jumping in happiness.
"How did you make this Anika? We forgot about this right?" Shivaay blurted out the truth.

"You remember you visited me one evening? That night I went out to get food for you and that's when I learnt the Aloo Tikki recipe" said Anika.
"Bro how could you forget!?" Rudra accused Shivaay all of a sudden.

"He didn't forget! He was the one who wanted to learn the recipe because bringing Aloo Tikki from there wouldn't work out. But he was very busy preparing the presentation for the meeting that night, so I left to learn the recipe!" Anika covered up.

"Thank you bro! Love you." Saying Rudra hugged Shivaay. He was thankful that he was safe from his friend's wrath and at the same time, he wondered why Anika supported him.

"Anytime I want Aloo Tikki I will come here only Anika." said Rudra happily.
"Always welcome Mr.Rudra Hooda" replied back Anika smiling widely.

It was weekend by then when Shivaay and Anika finished their hectic work schedule. Though they didn't want to attend the party Daksh was throwing, they couldn't deny the fact that he is their senior officer. It was a small party that not so bright night, everyone were enjoying the party.

"Anika you look really pretty!" said Rudra in his excitement.
"You look handsome too Mr.Hooda!" said Anika smiling brightly at him.
"Where is Om?" asked Shivaay who just joined them.
"I don't think he will ever come" said Rudra looking here and there.

"Why?!" Shivaay and Anika chorused at once.
"He must be romancing with my sister!" said Rudra sighing.
"What!?" Shivaay and Anika chorused again quite shocked.
"Bro! He has hid something from us. He is deeply in love with Gauri, his girlfriend! " said Rudra surprising them.

Soon Om joined them receiving tonnes of teasings from his friends.
"How could you hide such a thing from us Om?" asked Shivaay feeling bad.
"Sorry Shivaay! There wasn't a situation where I could tell something like this!" said Om feeling sorry.

"Shivaay please, it happens sometimes. Sorry to interrupt you guys but actually to say even I used to get angry when Chanda hid things from me! But she never was at fault." said Anika later realising she took Chanda's name out.

"Who is Chanda?" asked Rudra confused.
"Guys, I will be right back." saying Anika left from there confusing two of the three. This time Shivaay didn't stop there, he too excused himself and followed her from behind. She wasn't crying now but she was hitting her hand against a wall muttering,"Chanda why did I even be your friend! If I wasn't your friend you wouldn't have died! I'm not worth being your friend."

She was continuously hurting her hand that at one point blood was oozing out.
"Anika! What's wrong with you?! Why are you hurting yourself like this!" Shivaay shouted at Anika taking her hand into his.
"Shivaay I'm worth hurting myself only! Leave me alone!" saying she pushed Shivaay away and he almost hurt himself.

"Sorry Shivaay! Really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!" apologized Anika upset with her own self.

"Why are you upset Anika? Who is Chanda and how is she related to you?" asked Shivaay expecting an answer.
"My Best Friend. I'm a murderer Shivaay. I'm the reason for her death!"
said Anika crying her heart out in his arms.

Shivaay didn't believe what she said, instead he assuaged her and slowly bandaged her hand

"Anika I don't know your past but I know you. You can't murder anyone! Not even in your dreams understand!? Just chuck this off and come join the party!" said Shivaay when Anika lost herself in his greyish blue orbs.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Girls and play dolls?!

Did you find any change in Anika's behaviour?