Chapter 28 | Marriage

Recap ~
Perfect in everything!

Within a few days, Shivaay helped Anika in making things easy for her. Anika shifted to another house which was comfortable for her parents as well as her. Things were setting right when something turned up.

One fine saturday, Om told everyone to meet at a cafe nearby to their locality. Reaching, Shivaay and AniRu saw Om and Gauri sitting together very much tensed.

"Hey Guys! What's the matter?" Shivaay asked as they settled themselves next to them when Om said very much tensed holding Gauri's hand tightly as if he would lose her at any moment,"We need your help guys."
"Om, Gauri drink water first!" Anika ordered out of concern giving them water when they do as she said.

"We will help you but first tell us what happened!" Shivaay asked when Om said, "Gauri's parents suddenly asked her to marry some random guy and when she told about her relationship with me, they didn't accept us. They still want her to get married to that guy" Hearing this, ShivRu and Anika felt really bad.

Om continued, "When I loved someone why can't God give them to me. I don't even know how parents' love is. I know how much I craved for their love. Now when I got my love, I can't afford to lose it." he finished tears rolling continuously down his eyes.
"Om!" Gauri hugged him crying badly when the rest three didn't know how to console them.

"Can't we convince them?!" Shivaay asked Gauri with a ray of hope when she nodded back in negative, "I tried a lot but they didn't speak a word in favour of me"
"We decided to get married without their permission." Om enunciated continuing further, "We need you guys to help us in this." He said when his friends did support him of course.

"Let's go to Goa and get you married there!" Rudra said in excitement when Shivaay said back, "Rudra it's something really serious. So it's better we think twice before we do something!"

"Arrey Bhai I'm serious. I have a friend there. He will help us out." He said when Shivaay and Anika look at OmRi for their consent.
"We are fine with it." they said when Rudra jumped in excitement hugging Om and Gauri, almost shouting "My Om and my sister are getting married!"

They were one way excited about OmRi's marriage but the other way sad that they couldn't convince Gauri's parents. Soon they decided Rudra and Shivaay to take Om and Gauri to Goa that day while Anika will start off after buying the necessary for their marriage.

"We can buy everything there itself" Rudra protested when Anika said, "I want my Om and Gauri to enjoy sometime there without any tensions and without us."
Winking to lighten the couple's mood, she continued "Rudra you, Shivaay and your friend do the necessary arrangements for marriage. I will do the marriage shopping for OmRi and reach Goa by tomorrow at the max!"

"Okay" Rudra said reluctantly when Gauri hugged Anika tears escaping her eyes, "Thanks Anu. Come soon"

"I will Gauri! Don't cry and be happy

"I will Gauri! Don't cry and be happy. It's your wedding. The soon to be bride should not be sad for anything." Anika smiled, wiping her tears.
"Anika I will be with you! Rudra can manage there." Shivaay said when she nodded in positive without arguing with him.

Rudra left with Om and Gauri to Goa. Here Shivaay was confused just like Rudra about Anika giving an excuse to reach Goa the next day.

"Anika what's cooking up in your mind?!" Shivaay asked her as they drove in Rudra's car to a shopping mall nearby.
"Nothing Shivaay!" She said not looking at him when he understood something was really going on in her mind.

"Caught you!" He said when she looked at him bewildered.
"Don't you lie. I can sense it." he said smirking at her when she said back defeated, "Okay fine I lost. I can never lie to you."
"Be a good girl and tell me the truth darling" he said in a flow not realizing his language. She looked back at him very much surprised.

"Sorry! I just use 'Darling' to my dearest ones. I mean when I-I..." He was still to continue when she laughed saying,"I understand. I used to call Chanda 'darling' whenever I felt super excited about things."
"Oh I keep calling my grandmother 'darling' very often" he said with an awkward smile at the end.

"For the first time ever Anika didn't feel bad after talking about Chanda" Shivaay thought to himself when Anika brought him back to reality, "Actually I'm planning to convince Gauri's parents."
"What!" Shivaay hollered stopping the car right at the moment.
"But Anika, Gauri already told her parents wouldn't accept their relationship at any cost." Shivaay said when Anika said, "Let's try. There is nothing wrong! And I know Gauri wants her parents by her side for her wedding. Actually every girl would want to. Her parents at her wedding would be her marriage gift from us."

"Aren't you really confident about convincing her parents?!" Shivaay asked her when she said,"I wasn't this confident. But now since you are there by my side to support me, I know I can do it"

 But now since you are there by my side to support me, I know I can do it"

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Heavenly couple

Don't you think Anika is changing day by day. Shivaay has told something about his family finally. Do you really know who Shivaay is!? Just wait to see what's going to happen.

I felt bad while writing Om as an orphan but I couldn't help it. Rather I would say Orphans are God's children. I have been to orphanage many a times and the smile on their faces when we visit them is priceless. They long to be loved. And when we give them love, they give it back to us in huger amounts.

If you every get a chance to visit orphanages just don't miss the chance. You needn't buy anything for them, your love would create magic and wonders for them.

Manya