Chapter 10 | Mr.Vikram

Recap ~
The Meeting

Shivaay and Anika came out of their thoughts as the car stopped near a big mansion. Soon they entered the mansion which looked no less than a palace to find one of the staff there.

"Excuse me, whom do you want to meet?" One of the staff asked when Anika answered,"Mr.Vikram!"
Soon they were taken to a room and as they entered they found Mr.Vikram sleeping peacefully. Silently they looked at his condition and asked about his health to the staff not finding any of his family members around,"Sir is fine now! He gets this attack at times as..."

Before the staff could complete any further, they heard sounds from the room.They rushed into the room to see Mr.Vikram in his semi conscious state murmuring something like... "Prin..cess...I...real..ly....mi..ss...you! (Princess I really miss you)"
Anika told the staff member very much concerned, "Please get some water!"
Anika went beside him and tried to assuage him by slowly moving her hand on his forehead.

"It's okay sir! Everything is fine." she said when slowly Mr.Vikram regained consciousness and was relaxed by then. Soon she made him drink water while Shivaay adjusted his seating.
"Thanks!" Mr.Vikram uttered in a weak tone to both of them.

"We are happy you are fine sir!" Anika said and Shivaay continued cheerfully,"Our deal is finalized with a partnership offer too sir. All credits to Anika !"
"It was a team effort sir." she said calmly when Mr.Vikram spoke up,"Thank you Anika and Shivaay! I will meet you tomorrow in the office!" He said smiling weakly at them.

This time his voice wasn't as deep as it always was, instead it was more like a kind hearted man speaking to them. Soon they bid bye and left from there.

--- Next morning ---

In the office, as usual Mr.Vikram came with a serious look on his face. All the employees were scared including Mr.Mittal except Anika and Shivaay. They were literally confused seeing the atmosphere around them.

"It's a very proud moment for us today as we cracked a deal along with a partnership offer! This is because of our employees Ms.Anika and Mr.Shivaay" Vikram said in his not so deep voice.

Shivaay" Vikram said in his not so deep voice

Mr.Vikram Chowdhary

The rest of the employees almost fainted hearing their boss as he never appreciated anyone before.

A while later, Mr.Mittal said still bewildered with his boss's attitude that day, "I can't believe the boss appreciated you guys!"
"But sir appreciation is not any crime, and moreover Mr.Vikram seems to be fine." Shivaay said still not understanding the shock on everyone's face.
"He has never done that to anyone man! We are quite surprised with this behaviour of his." His manager said still shocked.

Just then Shivaay and Annika were asked to report to their boss, Mr.Vikram.

"So Mr.Shivaay and Ms.Anika, today we will all have an official dinner with our clients and I want you to come and join us!" Vikram informed to which they nodded in positive.

That night at a seven star hotel,
Vikram along with his employees, Shivaay and Anika received their clients for dinner. Soon they were all engrossed with business talks when suddenly Vikram started to cough. Anika, without thinking much sprang towards him and handed him a glass of water rubbing his back as she knew his fragile condition. This did surprise everyone around, but Vikram didn't react much.

They finished their dinner but it was quite late by then, almost around 11.00 PM.
"Thank you sir! We will take leave sir! Hope we meet you soon again!" Shivaay said as they had to leave back to mumbai the next morning.
"Wait a minute! Did I say your work is over? Not yet." Vikram said in his deep voice once again.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
The stay

Mr.Vikram's behavior is changing day by day, in a exponential manner I would say. Why did he tell them to stop? Is something connected with the past is what's happening now! Who is the princess Mr.Vikram was murmuring about?