Chapter 27 | Perfect in everything

Recap ~
I know you

It was around 1.30 A.M, at Anika's house. It was really difficult for her to come out of the incident that happened that night. She was not even able to sleep when she got a message from Shivaay.

"Hey Anika! Did you eat something? You didn't have anything from evening!" His message said when she replied back saying "Yes Shivaay!"
"Don't you lie! I know you didn't eat." another message popped up when her eyes were moist not knowing what to reply back.

"Shivaay! I will eat. Now you sleep we have office also." she texted when she got back another one in seconds "You promised me that you would eat. I trust you, so eat and sleep! Don't think anything else. Bye"

As she promised, she had some fruits and dozed off.

The next morning at office, the clock already struck 11' but Anika didn't turn up yet. ShivOmRu were really concerned about her as she never usually took leave. Shivaay went to his manager to find out whether Anika had already informed about her absence but to his dismay she didn't inform anything.

Shivaay took half day permission assuring OmRu that he will find out where Anika was and left from there heading straight to her house but to his dismay, he found her house locked.

"Anika! Where are you?! What happened to you?" Shivaay thought to himself when he planned to track her phone. Through one of his friends on the tele-line, he managed to track her number.

He headed straight to that place but didn't exactly know where she was. He kept asking everyone on streets if they saw her but the only reply from them was "No"

It was almost four in the evening but he could find nothing about her. He sat down near a tea stall in one street, his eyes forming tears unknowingly.

The tea stall vendor observed Shivaay and asked him what happened.
"Uncle I'm looking for a girl. But I can't find her anywhere" he said disheartened.
"Don't worry son! You will find her very soon" that old man said giving him a glass of tea.

He showed him a photo asking him if he had seen Anika before.
"She was disheartened too when she came here, she had tears. She was searching for someone I guess!" That man said.
"Really? Uncle do you have any idea where she went?" Shivaay asked with a ray of hope.

"No son but I know she left to the next street with some hope to find that person. And yeah she told me she was searching for Hari Prakash Chaturvedi" he said.
"Thanks! Thank you so much for the help Uncle." he said spranging into action.