Mane 6 as DC Super Hero Girls!

I heard that MLP is be gone forever *Anxiousness breathing**crying*,And when i checked it's reason,DC Superhero Girls,A reboot of DCSHG! (I was afraid this might happen when producer change it's tv cartoon to find something new)

But that's okay,Just because it's finishing doesn't mean we'll forget them.

Anyways,I love DC heroes,especially super women,And don't worry i'm not choosing between DC and MCU their too cool. 

Speaking of which,The characters of DC are as the same ambitions as the MLP characters,even it's villains.

This is how i describe them characters.(not my opinion)

My favorites are Mane 6 but in DCSHG 2019,my faves are Batgirl,Bumblebee and Green Lantern 'cause their cute,brave,smart and the only girls who are mortals but have become superheroines. WOOHOO!!!!!!

I gonna miss you My Little Pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro 

DCSHG belongs to Lauren Faust