I felt her cry in my arms but it wasn't from being sad. It was from joy and relief.

"I'm so happy Chris, you don't know how much I am"

"I know ma, I know"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I honestly wanted to come to court with Chris today but I couldn't. I had some personal business to take care of. I did a lot of running around this morning and I decided to go to my last stop.

"Hello Ms.Willams I see that you've made an appointment today, is there anything that you're concerned about?"

I nodded "Yes. I think I might be pregnant and I just wanted to make sure of it"

The gynecologist smiled "Ok sure we can test you today"

"Will I get my results today or in like a week or so?"

"You can actually get your results today. Just lay down and lift your shirt up and we'll get things started"

I nodded "Ok Ma'am"

I lifted my shirt slightly and the gynecologist put her gloves on and grabbed the gel. She put it on my lower stomach and she started the ultrasound.

We were looking at the screen and I could barely see anything and then we found something.

"Ms. Williams you're pregnant, you see that little jellybean figure. That's the baby"

I looked at the screen and cried "I can't believe it, I gotta call my fiancé"

Yes fiancé, were getting married in my mind.

"I think you should surprise him" The obgyn insisted.

I looked at her and nodded "You're right, it'll be an amazing surprise"

"I'll print out the ultrasound pictures and I'll be right back ok?"

"Sure"

She cleaned the gel off my stomach then she left the room. I was so excited I couldn't wait to tell Chris. I wonder how I was gonna tell him though.

Imma just call Chris....just to see what he's doing.

[Phone Convo]

Chris-Hello

Me-Hey baby how was court?

Chris-We won the case, my pops got life and ya momma got the death penalty.

Me-Damn that's crazy

Chris- But anyways what you doing baby you still feeling sick?

Me- I'm at the store getting some Pepto for my stomach

Chris- Oh ok well imma be out for a few with my homie so I'll be at the crib later alright?

Me-Yeah sure baby

Chris- Ok I love you Tiana

Me-I love you too

Chris- Alright I'll see you later

[End Of Convo]

The obgyn came back with my ultrasound pictures and a pregnancy pamphlet.

"Here you go sweetie, in this small pamphlet it just speaks in the beginning stages of pregnancy. Hopefully this will help you and your next appointment with me is in two weeks"

I nodded "Thank you so much"

I left her office and went back to my car. I headed back to Chris house and thought about how I was gonna tell him the exciting news.