VAST

Umm, maybe I said I would never do this (and I was wrong if I did), but the FINAL novel in this damn series is being published now. Like, the intro chapters are up and stuff, but within the next few days, the story will be ready for your consumption. So please, go read the story. Vote and comment so that I know you got this message (I don't know how many initial readers will even get the notification for this).

Anyway, this journey with all of you has been spectacular. I was thinking about compiling a Q&A at the end, so if any of you have questions for the characters, for me (like, secrets I have never spilled), comment them anywhere. I will track them down and find them. Some, I've been messaged privately over the years so I will put those up too.

For those of you who stuck this out so long, I just want to say thank you. You have all meant so much to me, and I love and know you all (I've literally read EVERY single comment on here, and just because I didn't respond, doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

Here is a brief teaser for you:

I don't know what he wants. "It's not like I can stop him."

"You don't want to, do you?" His voice hollows out his throat, in raspy, heavy syllables. His southern accent is dry. "You're still in love with him? After all he put you through?"

I turn away. My face is betraying me. Although, I stop myself from grabbing the door handle, like my hand itches to grab.

"Charlotte, seriously?" His voice has grown hoarse.

"Don't Charlotte me," I turn around, feeling anger fill inside me. Despite the desperation on Jared's face, I don't stop myself. "I don't owe you anything, Jared. I make decisions for myself."