Chpt# 22 Chrysanthemums

Louisa's POV

***

After I was led out by Jack, I headed to the second floor downstairs, where most of the rooms were for the injured.

Every room was filled with groans and painful moans as they were treated by our medical staffs. Voices of  instructions, encouragement and orders were everywhere.

The medical team weren't enough that some of our members had to volunteer. All the beds were occupied that some laid on the floors and those who had more strength sat on chairs. The area was filled with the stenched of blood and medicine. Moreover, The place was a mess, trash dispensers were filled to the brim with used medical tools and used bandages, blood stained the bed sheets and the floor.

"How's everyone doing?" I approached the man I noticed who gave out orders and instructions to the medical team the most.

"Well mostly everyone's all...all patched up, but were losing... supplies rapidly," he replied as he cleaned the wound a woman who was stabbed by the arm.

He's brown eyes directed to the wound, his light black hair was a mess, his white coat filled with wrinkles and blood stains, sweat covered his forehead and it stretched to his shirt, he was too focused on his work, he stutters and the fact he seemed determine to help everyone with that warm smile on his face.

"Have you sent out a supply run?" I asked.

"Ah-yes, Romeo took...took care of...of it though." he bandaged the wound of the woman he was tending.

"That's good then, What's your name Sir?" I questioned since he looked familiar.