Chpt #23 Golden Pot

Warning!!: The Chapter is Prone Mature and Sexual Content!

Inside the Walls, beneath the city of Mitras, there a subterranean city was held and it stood like a rotten hidden treasure. Through the buildings, through the alleys, and through the deepest parts of the cave a house was beneath the dark shades.

It looked old, and barren but it still endured it's state. A house that withstood screams of pain, moaning messes and furniture tossed around the rooms. It still endured it's state. It was the old famous Golden Pot.

Beneath the house the basement slept and it had three cells as it's belly. At the end of the small corridor, sat a young boy and his hands gripped around the thick bars. His tears nearly soaked up his ragged shirt and his face wasn't fully dry.

The door opened and he flinched in surprise, he snuffle his snort and stood up to see who came inside. A woman tramped her fat boots down  the stairs and with her sausage fingers she dragged a little girl who wore a torn maid dress.

"Emma!!" The boy cried.

"Oh shut up baby face!" the fat woman kicked the cell bars as she arrived and immediately unlocked it.

"Tsk, if you two can't cooperate with the men's orders you won't even have a piece of bread to eat! No food for the night to both of you." she threw the little girl into the cell in anger and stormed off.

The little girl rushed into her brother's arms and cried.

"Did you fight back? Tell me did you??" the boy asked with anxiety.

"I-I did my best! T-t-they hit me a l-lot but I made them angry enough to n-n-not touch me this time." the girl soaked her tears unto his brother's shirt.

"I'm so sorry Emma..." the boy hugged her once more.

"A-Ash...I want to get out of here, I-I can't take it anymore, my body h-hurts," Emma whispered.

Ash scanned his sister's body to reveal bruises and cuts, mostly behind her back.

"We're getting out here I promise..." the brother whispered.

"Really?? But how!!" Emma asked in surprise.

"Shut up you hoes!!" the mistress stomped her foot from above and terrified the other children in the room.

"Can you two keep it down? If Madam Unlucky comes back because of the noise! You'll get us into trouble!" one of the children exclaimed from the other cells.

"S-Sorry..." Emma apologized.

The brother carried his sister and they both laid down in the pile of hay by the corner.

"Now keep your voice down," Ash whispered softly as he faced his sister and wiped her tears,"I heard earlier a customer wanted the two of us in his room tomorrow."

"...Really? S-so what's good about that?" Emma asked.

"Because both of us are together, we can escape together. Now here's the catch, remember that before a client comes to the room. Madam Unlucky will give us costumes to wear, that is our time to escape," Ash explained.

"But b-brother, e-veryone knows that the windows are all locked," Emma retorted softly.

The boy sat up and ruffled his hands under the pile of hay and took out three tools for picking locks made out of paper clips,"Earlier I was called to get ready for a client and when I knew Madam Unlucky was busy, I made an excuse to go to the bathroom, she had no choice but to let me go without company."