Chpt #3 Full of Secrets

Louisa's POV

"Oy! Levi! long time no see, how's it going?"

I turned my head around to see Romeo leaning on a nearby wall.

"Romeo.." Aniki replied in a suprised tone.

We parted ways and faced Romeo as he walked towards us.

"Suprise?" Romeo smiled.

"You look different....especially with that shaved beard" Aniki replied in his usual tone again.

"Hahaha.....you never changed at all-what's up with your eyes? did you guys cry?" He looked at both of us.

I wiped thoroughly my tears away and shook my head, "Were fine" I replied.

"I see..." suddenly he wrapped around his arms around our shoulder-with him on the middle-with a cheeky attitude.

"What-" I was cut off by him, "Now,Now....enough with this dilly-dally! This is a great reunion! now let's go inside!" he laughs happily and forces both of us inside.

As the three of us walked in, everyone, as-in-everyone looked at us in shock.

"Dark Queen-sama...." mostly all of them muttered.

"Wait....that's Levi.." others said.

"They're Back!!"Someone shouted-everyone started rumbling happily as they ran towards us.

"Dark Queen-sama! your back!"

"We thought will never see you again!"

"OHH! Levi! do you remember me? I was part of your gang"

They started blabbering stuff with hilarity. So many familiar faces...I used to know all their names, but now it all came to a blur. I can't believe I'm finally back...it seemed forever.

This feeling...no-no, why am I tearing up so suddenly?!

"E-eh? Louisa are you tearing up?" Romeo looked at me with a confused look.

I widen my eyes in disbelief, that my emotions were visible to everyone.

"W-what?! I am not!" I replied as I wiped off the tears that suppose to drip down.

"Thank you, for taking care of my sister while I was gone" I turned around to see my brother bowing his head down to everyone.

Everyone looked at him shocked on what he did.

"E-eh, Aniki? w-what are you doing-"

"I'm giving respect" he cut me off.

"Levi-sama, you don't have to do that...well...we tried our best to take care of her, but really it was like she was the one taking care of us, yah know....for she was the leader" unaware Geson came out from the crowd.

"Am I right? Dark Queen-sama?" He smiled back at me

Geson!.....wow he became more bulky. I used to train with him when I was younger. Though....his already bald, that's one more thing too.

"Is that so" Aniki raised his eyebrow at me.

I just rubbed my nape, acting I didn't hear anything.

"You don't have to call me so formally anymore....you all can just call me by my name" I answered,

"LOUISA!!!" all of a sudden someone shouted.

I heard running footsteps and out of a blue someone hugged me, pushed me to the ground with a big impact.