Chpt # 15 Plans

"You know why I'm here" Edward said.

"A challenge, I presume?" Louisa asked

"Yes, I know you can never refuse a challenge" Edward replied.

"Let's get this thing over with then" Louisa growled.

Everyone slowly and quietly gave the two enough spaces for them to fight. The two ended up  in a big circle that is enough space for them to fight. Both of them know the rules all they needed was to set the bet.

"So, my bet is if I win...your gang, your position, your base, everything you own in this place will be mine and of course you'll be mine," he said and grinned.

Schatten Catzen were in utter shock on how selfish his request was and especially the last part. Louisa stood silent but did too felt uncomfortable by his bet. She couldn't stop her eyebrows twitching and neither the glare she placed before him.

She took a deep sigh, "If I win, I want you and your whole gang to surrender to the Military police," she said.

"Is that all? You don't want anything from me?" Edward pouted.

"All I want from you is to leave us alone you annoying pest," Louisa replied bitterly. 

"Fair enough," Edward nudged his shoulders.

And so, the two moved back to gain more distance from each other and were preparing themselves for few minutes.

"Ahh, can I request a new rule?" Edward raised his hand.

Louisa raised an eyebrow as she brought out her brother's dagger and Jack's and," And what could that be?"she asked.

"Instead of one of us being the attacker and the other the defender, why not we attack each other in the same time, so that there's the fairness in the start of the fight?" he requested.

Louisa was amused by Edward who was even talking about fairness which was ironic with his true nature, but because he had a point she accepted it.

"Why not, I don't see the problem with that rule."

"Thank you, for the consideration," he laughed in the end.

The person who was assigned to give the signal stared at the two as they readied their positions. He waited three more seconds and he shot a bullet to the air above.

In a rapid speed, both ran towards each other with weapons at hand and were ready to pierce their blades to one another. In the end Louisa's and Edward's blades clashed to one another and they were both pushing their blades through each other with great force.

Louisa noticed Edward as he tried to kick her forward and so she broke the contact of their blades and dodged his kick before it could have hit her face.

She took a step backward and created enough space just enough between them. Edward dropped his foot and dash towards her immediately. He slashed his blades at her but was blocked by her daggers she used as a shield. 

Edward was about to take another strike but Louisa swiped his arms away in an instant. It made an opening for her and she kicked him on the chest. Edward almost went flying and was sent down immediately.

People from the back made a loud shout of fear and praise while Louisa slowly walked towards Edward as he stood up slowly.

"You got stronger," he chuckled.

"Well it looks like you got weaker," Louisa replied as she swirled her dagger around her fingers.

Edward walked towards Louisa as well and bit by bit he was keeping up the pace till he started running towards her. Louisa swiftly dodged his tackle and she used her daggers to block his attacks. The fight went on by blocking each other's attacks and dodging each other's attack. Louisa couldn't even find a chance to attack Edward from behind and just slice his throat.