Chpt #10 A Secret And The Experiment

Jean's POV

"...I love you too!" Louisa shouted. I got shocked by her answer, by then I thought she would reject me.

"...J-Jean....?" I heard her voice called my name.

"R-Really?" I asked.

"D-do I have to repeat myself?" she looked at me in the eyes.

I was speechless by the tention, I just scratched my head not knowing what to say.

She sighed, which got my attention,"...I love you too Jean." once again those words rang into my ears.

What really made my heart skipped a beat was when she smiled in the end. I reached out her hands and holded them infront of us.

"I like it when you smile" I said.

She widen her eyes in disbelief.

"I didn't even know..." said Louisa.

She's so cute...I can't endure the thought about her in pain. I just wan't to hold her in my arms, and so I did.

Without second thoughts I embraced her and whispered, "Louisa, I promise...I won't leave you."

"Promise?" she asked.

"A promised is a promise." I smiled.

"You better not, it seems everyone I cared about always leave me, how am I even sure not go-!"

Before I could let her continue, I pecked her lips as a reply. She gave a shock expression and her blushed turned into a deeper red.

I didn't say anything and hugged her once more. She hugged back which was amusing. I stared at the cabin, I could see Shinami and Sasha trying to steal food but was caught by Mikasa.

"I like it when you hug me.....so warm..." she blurted out all of a sudden and buried her face unto my chest.

"I thought you don't like hugs." I replied as I stared at the cabin.

"Your's different from someone that squeezes you to death." she answered with a very annoyed tone. I laughed it out in response.

"So um....are we....uhhh." I was shy to ask if we are dating already...are we in a relationship now? We confessed each other and frankly love on another?

"W-what do you think?" she asked, still her head buried unto my chest. I'm guessing she's embarrassed too.

"Well, I want to have official relationship with you...Louisa." I answered.

"Then it's official....your mine...and.. I-I-I'm yours." she looked up at me. her face was all red...it was actually cute.

"But...." she added.

"But what?" I asked.

"C-can we keep it a secret?" she asked.

"Why?" I asked, a little disappointed .

"Well, were in the middle of a fight, and if my brother finds out about it...I'm not sure if your even going to live." she answered.

What?! Is she serious!? That has to be a joke!!

"I-I-I won't argue...your right about that.." I replied, a little bit frightened the thought about her brother slicing my throat. 

"Ouch! Hey!"

"Liyah!SHH!!"

In an instant both of our bodies broke up from each other. Both of us composed ourselves in a panic and in a scurry.