Chpt #6 Knives

Louisa's POV

Quickly I ran as fast as I could down the dark lighten halls. My shadow running beside me, we both never made a single sound, you couldn't hear my heels tapping the floor, my black clothing made me part of the darkness, you couldn't see in the dark at all.

This brought back memories. Can I have fun outside again? Lingering around the dark allies and mess around with the military police mans? Well its a risk especially that the phantom troupe is messing with my gang.

I slowed down and eventually started walking, letting my presence be shown. My footsteps echoing through the halls and my daggers clinking each other making noises.

I was heading to a tunnel, that is a shortcut to my home. Heading there I'd pass a hall where the gang were gonna spend the night; so I thought to pay a visit.

I knocked one of the doors, to see Mikasa opened the door.

"Oh, Louis-I-I mean Louis-sa" she scratched her head.

"So how's everyone doing?" I asked evading the awkard aura. Mikasa stepped aside to show Historia, Sasha, Liyah and Shinami on the wooden floor.

"Louisa!" Liyah waved at me.

"Hey Louisa! Haha....so weird calling you that" Sasha sheepishly laughed.

"You can call whatever you guys like, consider 'Louis' as my nickname" I replied.

"Can a call you cute kitty then?" Shinami asked immediately.

"No" I answered.

"Shorty? Neko? Fluffy? Cutie?" Shinami continued asking.

"You can either call me 'Louis' or 'Louisa' is what I ment" I replied annoyed.

"I'd rather call you 'Louisa' it feels refreshing when people call by your real name right?" Historia smiled at me.

I just nodded, showing her that I agree.

"Why not come in?" Mikasa asked.

"No need, I'm just visiting, since I'm just passing by" I replied.

I noticed that the girls sat in a circle. What are they doing?

"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

Mikasa grinned, "Playing truth and dare...care to join?" she gave a creepy smile.

"Hell no" I immediately answered.

They all crackled a laugh. I just rolled my eyes in response from their laughter.

"Don't stay up late, will be leaving tomorrow at dawn." I said and gave a signal to leave.

"Were suppose to say that to you" Shinami laughed.

I glared at her to stop, which she obediently did.

"True, don't want you not breaking your streak of 5 days straight without sleep." Historia said.

"I'll make sure to remember that." I answered.

I bid my goodbye and left. Walking out of the tunnel I saw military policemen everywhere. This is worst than I thought. It's not like I'm worried, I can walk pass them without them even knowing, but one mistake can break my cover.

I took half of my scarf around my neck and made it a hood, and the other half into a mask. I walked down the back alleys, as I observed their system on how they walk around this places. I hid under the shadows, walking within them. I noticed that mostly the Military police men patrol around and near my turfs. You know? The alleys that I've took over, they'd know it's mine because theirs always a crown carved on a wall....as a mark of my territory.