Chpt #11 Finally Woke Up

Jean's POV

Eren woke up yesterday, but why is that Louisa hasn't woken up yet? It's been two days already and I'm getting more worried than I ever was when I caught her fainting in experiment within the mountains.

"Hey Jean?" I heard someone called. Back to reality, I realized that we were actually having breakfast. Everyone's on the table eating.....they were all actually staring at me.

"Dude you ok? Your spacing out." Connie asked.

"A-ah...yah, I'm fine...sorry" I replied.

Before I continued eating , I saw a glimpse of Liyah, grinning at me. Startled and curious I looked back at her and she still continued grinning at me.

"It seems your worried huh." Liyah placed her chin on her palm and the grin never disappeared from her face.

"Worried about someone?" this time it was Armin who asked.

I have a feeling that those two really over heard us that night when I was with Louisa.

"Why of course you idiots! Louisa is still asleep and it's been already 2 days!!Who wouldn't be worried!" Shinami barged in.

"True though." Historia replied.

"I'm sure she's fine, her mind just need more rest. It's her first time to really test her ability and to reach it's limits, and didn't this happened before? When she met the Female Titan?" Levi answered.

for a big brother, he seems composed that he's sister hasn't yet woken up.

"You sound like you don't care about Louisa at all, you are her brother and all." Shinami crossed her arms in anger. She sure has the guts to talk back, that's Shinami for you.

"It's not that I don't care, I know she's going to be alright." Levi replied.

Shinami just pouted in annoyance since she doesn't have a comeback to answer.

"I'm going somewhere, I might be back by evening. I'm going to meet with Hanji and don't make any trouble while I'm gone." Levi stood up, took his cloak and left.

Everyone looked at each other by the sudden actions of our captain. We then continued eating again.

"Can I have Captain's food? It seems he hasn't finish it and it would be a waste don't you think?" Sasha asked as she hungrily tried to reach for Levi's plate. I looked at Levi's plate, I couldn't call them leftovers since the plate was still almost full. Captain just ate a little.

"Geez Sasha, one day, you'll get fat that your 3DMG couldn't carry you anymore." Connie sighed as he gave the plate to Sasha.

"Wait, the plate is still full, might as well set it aside Louisa's bed, when she wakes up, she'd be hungry." Liyah took the plate away from Sasha's grasp in a split second.

"I guess breakfast is done, why don't we finish our chores before Captain Levi comes back." Historia replied as she stood up and took her plate to the sink.

"Ah, I'll get the dishes to the sink." Liyah answered and walked towards me.

"Hey Horseface, take this to Louisa's bed , you never know she might wake up." Liyah gave the plate of food to me and grinned before she left.

....sheesh, what's up with her.

"Oy, Mikasa! Wait up! Don't just leave without me!" I heard Eren shouted behind me as I was going up the stairs.

Mikasa.....I used to like her, but it didn't last long. I eventually met Louisa and she...I guess someone that I dreamed to be with. At first it was just a simply crush, like everyone else does but when time passes by, I knew by then it wasn't just a simple crush.