Chpt #5 Shortcake

Louisa's POV

I looked down the balcony to see the city being lighten by the lamps and torches. I leaned on my palm as I stared at the cold rotten city.

It's so peaceful, just like how it use to be, I'm in my comfort zone, there are no noises...no voices of unfamiliar strangers...no voices from titans..

"Shut those voices off"He said...more like an order.

"W-what?" I asked tiredly.

"Just shut those voices off your mind and it will happen" he answered.

"How am I suppose to do-" I got cut off by the pain, I looked down and tried to grab my head buy he pulled up my chin to face him.

Fgubcsrhvhuigahhhhunvteatcvgcrattackugftvtower

"Think of them like only distractions...you hate distractions right? Just don't listen to it and shut them out of your mind" He said so...caringly.

Reiner.........you helped me....

I ran towards him, knife heading to his neck but it was a fake move, I was about to punch him on the face using my other arm but he blocked the path,me leaning more forward ,my other hand with the knife was about to strike his stomach though he noticed, he was about to grab my shoulders but beacuse of my movements......he grabbed my boob.

Such an asshole..

"Everyone duck!" I heard Reiner shouted, but in a split second, the wall just barged open leading me to fall down in rumbles.

"Ite......." I whispered in pain, I couldn't even stand up, I hate it.

Then suddenly, I felt my body being picked up, I looked up and saw Reiner.

"What do you think your doing? save yourself" I said between my breaths.

"And to just leave you there? No,I'm a soldier I should help my comrades" he replied.

Though...he was always there..

The wooden arnis stick that wrapped my neck loosened it's grip all of a sudden, quickly I turn around to see a masculine guy punch my enemy with ease.

"R-Reiner?!" I said in shock.

"Seems like you got yourself in trouble my lady" he chuckled.

....to save me....again, again and again..

I felt tears trickling down my faces. Quickly I wiped them off but tears never stopped streaming down.

What am I even saying?! His...His a traitor! He's a spy, he must've used me for cover ....making people think his reliable...that he's a strong helpful guy....perverted...but caring...and- UGH!!

How annoying...

Suddenly without a warning a hand covered mouth to prevent me from making any noise, the other hand grabbed my waist as it tried to to pull me away. I tried to take hold of the situation but then as I tried to escape, I couldn't let go of his grip! he was too strong! In times like this it would take seconds to escape the person's grasp, but why can't I -!!