Chpt #7 Promise is a promise

Louisa's POV

I woke up not knowing what time it was. As my eyes adjusted by the dim light that surounded me, I sat up from my bed and examined the room.

Mhm, I guess the time is somewhere before dawn. Well, might as well do my routine.

I took out my luggage and look for fitting and comfortable clothes. I wore a sleeveless shirt and some shorts, then I took out my cloak, scarf and my belt where I hang my daggers. My clothes looked normal, I guess...

It's the only thing I could wear, everything else could restrain my flexibility.

I walked out of my room to see my brother sleeping on the couch. Why? Why does he have to sleep there? Again?

I sighed as I walked towards the coach. I picked up the blanket that has fallen off his body and placed it over him again. The bed's free...sleeping on a couch, hurts your muscles.

I covered my face with my scarf, the black cloak covered my body. I went out and headed to the base. There's a big wide area, some what like a flat rooftop. It was my training ground the pass three years ago.

When I arrived at the base, through the tunnel. The halls were quiet. It was a bit dark, but the torches lighten up the place. I climbed up to the fourth floor, where the big open area would be. When I reached my destination, I opened the door to see everything still in place. The punching bag on the corner, the log that me and my brother used in the past and the training ground. Everything was still intact all this time?

I sat down on a bench and examined the area. So nostalgic...huh. For three years, I've been gone and now I'm back..it's like nothing happened in the beginning.

I removed my cloak,scarf and my belt where my daggers were attached and started doing my normal exercise. Then after 10 minutes, I went up to the dead log that stood out from the rest. It's dead branches sprouting out of the trunk that was patched up with holes. Even though it's been years, it still has been useful to us.

I brought my belt and strapped it around my waist. I took out a dagger, specifically Jack's dagger and aimed in at the middle of the trunk. I took out my negative emotions and thrown the dagger in a swift movement and in a second it landed where I wanted it to be. I took out one more, I aimed it on one of the branches near the far end. I took out a breath and gave my attention to my target and then I thrown the dagger and another strike has come. I did the same process for a couple of times more.

"Woah, I knew somehow you'd be here."

When I was suppose to throw another one, someone interrupted me. I turned around to see Jack as he leaned on the door with his hands crossed. I let my hand go loose and hold the flat surface of the blade.

"Never knew you'd be here" I answered, looking at him As I thrown my arm on my shoulder, with the dagger already behind my back.

"Doing the same routine huh?" he smirked.

"Should I be the one asking that?" I played with my blade.

"Hahaha, just like the old times right?" he asked as he set aside his things beside mine.

"I guess." I thrown a dagger towards him, which he successfully caught it, just how I predicted it.

"Why not test your skills, shall we?" I walked towards the log and pulled out Jack's dagger.

"OHOHOH, so this is how it is." he smirked once more.

"Well, ready when you are." after what I said, I thrown the dagger straight to his face. Though he swept it off with the blade of his weapon.

My Dearest Lover [HIATUS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें